Signed! 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL RWD - $237, $3239 DAS -24/12K includes MD taxes!

, ,
3 Likes

Nearly 10% off MSRP. Solid deal. Congrats.

Thanks
I got laughed off by most dealers in the DMV area. Better deals are in Baltimore or Eastern Shore

Going to try and see if I can hack one of these next month in the North East. Let’s hope lease cash either remains at $10k or increases.

1 Like

I am in MD and am looking for a similar deal… would you mind sharing the dealer info?

Heritage hyundai Towson
Contact Stan (sales agent) or Jason (manger)

Fyi, this could be an end of the month deal so don’t be surprised if the dealer does not want to replicate.

My advice is to use this info and work on your own deal next month.

2 Likes

Will do thank you very much for sharing!

1 Like

So it was 49 and they offered it to you at 45 before the other incentives, rebates and so forth?

So 9% off and then rest was from others.

Trying to understand the breakdown.

What color was the car? Care to share some photos?

Here you go…

1 Like

How do you like it so far?

Likes: Quiet and Soft ride (better than MY). Decent acceleration. 2 EA chargers near my home! The charging speed is fast (5 to 90% - 30 min).
Misses: Driver profile is useless, does not store seat or mirror position. No auto door lock. No digital key with iPhone. Car seats are ok, cloth seats are a big downgrade. No rear AC vents or seat warmer. Garage door opener does work if you turn off the car. Not sure if SEL is better than SE if one does not care for HDA. LFA turns aggressively and hits the lane and ping-pongs, LKA is okay. Phantom collision breaks. The car break-checked a Biker who was aggressively trying to overtake. I got lots of nasty looks. Overall, a good car but software needs to a big upgrade.

1 Like

We have a y now and considering a lease just due to how weird the EV pricing is getting.

Would you do it over again? The y has given us no problems but it’s such an uncomfortable ride.

I agree. Model Y ride is not great and fit, and finish was also subpar. I would lease a Ioniq 5 but would not buy it. For 45K, model Y is a better vehicle. In fact, there is no EV that has a better value than model Y. But unfortunately, its lease is a terrible value.

1 Like