SIGNED: 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL AWD: (MSRP: $53,470 - 24/12k) $5349 one-pay

Couldn’t afford the EQS bandwagon so jumped on the Ioniq instead as many others did.
Fairly easy process despite struggling to find a dealer to do the one-pay lease. 9 out of 10 places i contacted said they didnt know how to do it / were not setup to do it / would take too much work to do it…

Overall happy with the price. Now to find out if i actually like the car.

MSRP: $53,470
Dealer Discount: $5,200
Lease Incentive: $10,000
MF with one pay reduction: 0.00154
One-pay: $5,349 (effective $222.91 per month including taxes).

4 Likes

Wow these deals are fantastic!

1. Isn’t it bad to do one-pay? Since if you get into an accident and total the car, you lose your $5k. Safer to do monthly?

2. Does this deal require you to qualify for the $7,500 tax credit? I don’t quality anymore.

1. This is my first time doing a one-pay. I took the ‘risk’ because it lowered the monthly payment by around $60 per month. I asked the dealer about this scenario and he told me Hyundai leases have GAP insurance built into them by default to help in the event this happens. I don’t know what that means exactly, so hopefully I am covered.

2. I don’t think there are any qualification requirements for the $10,000 incentive that was being offered in March. I am in the midwest where no special offers were available and i was still able to get this. Looking at other posts, I suppose everyone qualifies for it.

I think I’m missing something so pls correct me here - but this sounds more like a down payment than a one pay. I thought one pay was where you pay the lease amount up front?

Lol this is all you pay for two years. :point_up_2:t2:That’s the best one pay yet. Let’s see what April brings us.

1 Like

Hi. Would mind sharing dealer and salesperson info?
Thank you.

Would also be interested in obtaining information on the dealer/salesperson

1 Like

Same here about dealer info, I just realized that this is an amazing deal.

Nice one. Beat me by about…$60/ month, so maybe I should’ve looked into one-pay, but I’m in GA and hear that can be not great for taxes.

I’m also on to the “seeing if I actually like the car” phase, but I loved the test drive and I’m a fan of the aesthetics so I’m optimistic!

1 Like

Is that actually correct? I thought MF was 0.00282 and after one-pay 0.00196

For those that have been asking for the dealer information both here and on my inbox, the salesperson said they have a handful of units left but they are NOT able to replicate the exact amount I got.

What they can do is the following:
MSRP: $53k
Term: 24/12
One-pay: $5,852.40 BEFORE taxes.

The one caveat is that you must pick the car in person in Missouri. I am not a broker, so there are no fees for this, I am just spreading the word to help the guy I worked with since it was a super easy transaction.

If anyone is seriously considering it, I will share the dealer info via PM.

Thanks

I also have an Ariya and I found the interior to be nicer on the Nissan with more comfortable seats, however, the Ioniq seems to be a much more ‘techy’ car with so many adjustable features. It is also nice to have a power trunk close button, which i still can’t believe my Ariya doesnt have. :rofl:

You might be mixing it up with the RWD version.
This deal was for an AWD.
Base MF is 0.00244 and with the reduction it drops it to 0.00154.

so many trade-offs with these fairly comparable “small suv” EVs–

• iD.4 has the janky infotainment, weird little dashboard/gauge cluster, no ventilated seats on top trim, complete lack of physical buttons, etc
  • Ioniq 5 has no wireless CarPlay/AA, USB-A ports, some cheapish feeling interior parts (especially on anything other than top trim), a very wide turning radius, etc
  • Ariya has no physical controls, some people say the interior is “fake-nice” with shoddy materials and plastic galore, and some of the specs seem a little pedestrian (not sure about that one)

I found the iD4 and Ioniq 5 comparable in comfort and general driving feel, with the iD4 a little more boring (but smooth) and the I5 more fun (and still smooth). I still am having slight remorse over getting the SEL vs the Limited I5 but that’s where the deal was. I’ve never sat in or driven the Ariya, but I’m tempted to give it a look as I continue to look for something for my wife and it seems like you can get really good deals.

Seems like all 3 of these are good options depending on what you value and can be hacked for an effective sub-400/mo (or even much lower) lease.

1 Like

Totally agree with you. Oh! The door handles on the Ioniq!! That one is taking me time getting adjusted to…

@AutoLeasePro - If you scroll up a bit, you will see this.

Thank you for posting awesome deals but I am done dealing with Hyundai/Kia dealers and their games. I call/text and they agree to help. They get all my info (credit application, address, phone etc) and they ghost me forever. I understand if they can’t replicate the same deal all I need is “I can’t do it”, but they keep coming up with excuses like “systems are down”…enough is enough (this happened 3 times on the past 4 weeks). I have never had anything like this with other manufacturers (maybe that is a coincidence who knows)

Again, bunch of thanks to those who post these awesome deals here!

Why not just work with one of the brokers on this site?

I can do that. I am kind new to this leasing thing…still learning

There aren’t many brokers dealing with Hyundai in the South. Is there anyone else besides GCAuto?