SIGNED: 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL AWD: $6539 ($3860 after trade)

PA Lessee, OH dealership

2024 Hyundai - IONIQ 5 - SEL AWD
MSRP:$53150
$10000 Lease Cash
$3,500 Discount
.00244MF
.00090 1pay reduction
.00154 Effective MF
70% Residual
$6539 Total - $2679 Trade = $3860 Cash

I had to mess with the numbers a bit on the calculator. Ohio dealership doesn’t tax aquisition fee. PA doesn’t tax incentives OR cap cost reduction from trade equity so I put both under untaxed.

Link. CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

5 Likes

Congratz on the new ride, but just so you know, Trade = Equity = Money, so it’s 272 effective, not 147.

You cannot throw money at it and think it’s lowering the price, it’s just putting a large down payment.

4 Likes

Congrats, just slightly edged out the deal I just landed (~$7k total cost). These end-of-month Ioniq deals are just absurd.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Congrats on your deal. Is that Teal green? How do you like it so far?

I said effectively $147 a month because if it wasn’t a 1pay it would look like this:

24/12 $147/mth $2679 DAS

his point is that “effective” cost is total cost divided by number of months. You still are paying ~$6500 total over 24 months.
still a hell of a deal.

1 Like

Yes Digital Teal. I wanted something a bit flashier like a red ev6 or mach-e but when I heard about the 1pay on top of the 10k I had to jump on it.

I’m still adjusting to the EV “personality” but so far so good

1 Like

Hmm would “essentially” be a better word?

Haha I mean semantically no, not really. You could get away with “functionally” or something like that. Regardless, I’m not here to grammar police you and try to kill your buzz. You did good. Great, even.

If it makes you feel even better to think about the fact that you are only paying 150 a month and just want to forget about your trade in, there’s nothing wrong with that, but around these parts people will take issue with word choice given that it is a core piece of the lease calculator output.

Not true. $272 / month effective. Which is a great deal so congrats.

Can you share the dealer

Amazing deal, how did you negotiate this?