Signed! 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL AWD, $1500 drive off, $250 monthly, 36/10, Massachusetts

Details below:

MSRP: $52,850
Selling Price: $49,067
Monthly Payment: $243
Drive-Off Amount: $1725
Effective Monthly: $347
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF : .00179
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $13,500 + 4000
State: Massachusetts
Region: NE
Leasehackr Score: 15.8 Years

Note: Monthly includes trade in value ($839) + $539(wear & tear). Without wear & tear it was $225.

1 Like

What’s the +$4,000? I only see $13,500 on your contract

Good deal but with that amount of up front incentives should have gone 24 months and then maybe extend 6 months on the backend…

To qualify for the additional $3500 MA state rebate, the lease has to be at least 36 months.

I believe OP is mistakenly lumping the dealer discount with the $13,500 in rebates.

1 Like

Attached is not lease doc. But just the rebate and discount mentioned by dealer.

Yup… This never occurred to me… but state rebate may not be applied. Still i could have checked the numbers.

Ahh makes sense now.

@boyzclub2409 - that is a great deal. How did you go about the rebates and the discounts when negotiating with the dealer.

I see only 7.5k in rebates, so i don’t know which ones got you to 13.5?
Thanks!

It’s $10K plus $3500 MA tax credit. Didn’t even realized you could get it up front

This week rebate is at 17.5K… 10K from Hyundai + State rebate of $3500 + $4000 off from inventory vehicles.

1 Like

Where are you seeing this additional incentive? Just curious.

Got an email directly from them… look below

So this is just McGovern doing this.

So that $4,000 seems like a discount.

Major difference though vs a rebate. A rebate comes from someone else and allows you to negotiate a discount in addition to the rebate.

$4,000 is a healthy discount in a region not as competitive as NY Tristate or CA but it’s not the same as a $4,000 rebate on top of a $4,000 discount.

I am always wary of dealers when their marketing email states “discount up to $XXX”.

“Savings”! That word is a dead giveaway that they’re combining discounts and all rebates.

1 Like

When I reached out to them back in March, their pricing was not that aggressive on the Ioniq 5. Pricing on their website shows an average dealer discount of about $2,000+ on certain SEL trims.

I emailed them this week. They are celebrating EV Week (not sure what it is :-))… but for inventory they are ready to discount 3.5k to 4K. Discount from MSRP apart from 13.5K in rebates. which brings down monthly payments a lot.

We just need to make sure due at signing and monthly are lower.

You could share the deal in this thread. I would suggest stating that this deal is for MA only.

1 Like

Sure… Will do that :slight_smile: