SIGNED: 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited RWD | MSRP $55,365| 24/12K | 319/month (w/ tax) | 2500 DAS

Went hunting for an Ioniq 5 for the girlfriend. Super happy with what we got. Was hard to find anyone in Arizona willing to discount this much on a Limited. Secured 10% off MSRP before incentives last Friday and stacked with College Grad.

2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited RWD
24/12K Lease
MSRP: $55,365
Sell Price: $49,829
Lease Rebate: $10,000
Residual: 72%
Money Factor: 0.00299
Monthly: $319/month (w/ tax)
DAS: $2500

Super happy with the car and the deal!

4 Likes

Congrats on your deal. I’m in the northeast and the best I was able to get was about 4% off on an SEL AWD over the weekend. If dealers near me were more motivated and willing to come anywhere close to your deal, I would probably have snagged a Limited trim.

1 Like

You mind sharing which dealership?

Congrats!
Could you let me know the dealer?
I need a Ioniq5 for my wife.

I would strongly suggest removing your contact info. Btw, there are Hyundai brokers in the Marketplace that offer deals on the Ioniq 5.

Thanks.
I was glad so I forgot.

Congrats on the new ride!

Congrats Beemer. How do you like the car and the ride so far? I hear there is HUD on the limited trim too.

@beemer - any chance you’re able to share where you snagged this deal. looking to grab the same one

Did you purchase the wear and tear protection?

Why would anyone do that?

1 Like

If they’re prone to accidental damage, spill coffee, or live in a city with bad drivers? Just a guess. I wouldn’t get it either.