SIGNED! 2024 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L; 36/10K; $473/mo, $1775 DAS

Not a particularly exceptional deal, but fairly competitively priced for this model/trim (tax, etc. included). Acquired for my parents, who are now on their 3rd Accord Hybrid EX-L lease since 2017 and have exited with $4-7K worth of equity left every time.

2nd time ordering through RODO- other than added delivery fees, still a fairly seamless experience with no gotchas.

Couldn’t quite get them on the EV train this time around, maybe next time…

1 Like

I fel like 473 is too much when the financing isnt too far off.

1 Like

Care to elaborate? Post finance numbers for all to see.

Could have gotten the Accord Touring Hybrid for the same price!

And how are you getting $4-7k in equity on an accord??

Equity on accords has plunmeted…

Thanks for posting.

Does the $473/mo take into account the equity?

I hope it doesnt because if it does financing would have been the best way to go.

And back to the equity.
Max equity i can see here is around 2k and that is on a spectacular day in the used car market place!

Oh, equity absolutely not included in these numbers. That was just a footnote. They’ll probably be sitting at mid to high 300s w/ 0 DAS after equity. I had them all set up to get an IONIQ 5 several months ago when their residuals were higher, but they opted out on an EV last minute. You can bring a horse to water, etc. etc…

The past deal was a great one, timing the bottom of the new car market and not far off the peak of the used car market a couple years later.

That being said that will become extremely hard to replicate so probably best to assume no equity on any leases signed presently. If you like the deal assuming 0 equity that’s ok

They started their lease in August of 2020 right at the end of all the early COVID fire sale leases and have extended it until now. Their residual was $17K, Vroom’s buyout number is like $23.5K before them inevitably heckling another $1000 or whatever. Again, would have been ideal if they had dumped their old lease several months ago, but they still made out good.

1 Like