SIGNED: 2024 Genesis GV70 EV Advanced | $69k MSRP | 36/7.5k | $0 DAS/ $451 a month including tax

April 30, 2024 deal. Not sure if I filled out the calculator correctly, but 36/7.5 at $451 a month including tax with $0 DAS. So essentially, lease is only 35 payments of $451.

11 Likes

Congrats! Post pics when you get a chance

1 Like

Just posted a couple of pics.

2 Likes

That sounds like an awesome deal! Congrats. Love the GV70

2 Likes

Congratulations on scoring an awesome deal on a non-demo GV70. Would be great if you could share your reference sales contact if they are willing to replicate as i can jump on this.

Out of curiosity, does Genesis finance offer one pay like Hyundai?

Yes, it’s a -0.00090 adjustment to the MF.

where’d you get this? i’m interested if you can share your contact

The dealer didn’t want me to share their information. I think the keys to the deal was that it was the end of the month and to find a dealer willing to use $2k in a discretionary rebate that was in addition to the manufacturer incentives. A couple of the dealers I contacted told me that they could use it on my deal while others claimed they didn’t have the discretionary rebate or that they already used them on other deals.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarity. The $17K lease incentives + $2K dealer cash + $4K MSRP discount helped to accomplish this quote.

Lease a 2024 ELECTRIFIED GV70 ELECTRIFIED AWD AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION AWD(U04E2AEZ) for $439 per month for 36 months with $3,999 due at lease signing after $17,000 EV Lease Bonus. Excludes registration, tax, title and license. Closed end lease for 2024 ELECTRIFIED GV70 ELECTRIFIED AWD AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION AWD(U04E2AEZ) available from 5/1/2024 and 6/3/2024, to well-qualified lessees approved by Genesis Motor Finance.

Current 2024 GV70 EV lease cash, MF, and residuals…

1 Like

Do yo know how long can a lease be typically extended? 13 months seems perfect to try out the car

Is that quote specific to you from a dealer? It looks like an ad from a particular dealership or a national ad.

I’ve seen in a Genesis forum that people are saying that you can extend 6 months with a 1% lowering of the residual. But I haven’t confirmed that with a Genesis finance representative.

except for having to pay a full year of registration to only drive another month.
13/27/39 month leases should be abolished

1 Like

This looks like an absolutely beast deal! Congrats.