SIGNED! 2024 Chevy Blazer EV LT AWD, 24/10k, $3990 ONE PAY, $166/mo Effective (10.75% Tax), $51695 MSRP

Yes, it’s LT without roof. I got this deal from a NorCal dealer

1 Like

Let’s see the contract!!

1 Like

Why would you wait to show the contract??
Next week is new programs and people want to copy what you did! If there is a super desprate dealer in NorCal that would help a lot of people

Let’s get them their cars!!

4 Likes

The APC’s of helping other hackers:
Always
P
ost
C
ontract

Wanna DM me dealer contact info? Got a friend looking to lease one with 3500 in rebates

Another buddy of mine in Bay Area is getting his Blazer EV delivered from Sac area right now, $4500 DD, $3500 in rebates, 52k MSRP, 10.25% tax, $5500 one pay. $3000 on new credit card, rest via check

1 Like

Nice. Could be $4500 one pay if we qualify for all the $4500 rebates

Not sure if this is allowed here but if it is could someone share a Chevy supplier friends and family code if they have an extra, thanks

Yup, 4k one pay like me if they could’ve also gotten extra 500 rebate. But it’s all good, blue color + sunroof + delivered to home, met min spend on a new credit card, hard to beat!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

You said “delivered”. That’s a two hours drive from Sac. Crazy.

Anyone have a list of the official rebate breakdown with codes for the 4500.

The dealer is saying there is only 2000 in rebates.

Not official but I believe its supplier (1k) conquest (1500) loyalty (1k) and Costco (1k)

Yup, 2 drivers, 2 cars, 2 hour drive+ each way

This sounds like the best Chevy Dealership in America!!! Has to be top 10 in volume. Or at least top 100

First day of July now. Are the rebates and residual value still good?

1 Like

Picked one up yesterday in Culver City. (Visiting SoCal)

$52k list with sunroof, 24/12 one-pay $5,500. I had Costco $1k, lease $1.5k and conquest $1.5k. I had GM supplier $1,000, but dealer said not valid with the car but gave an additional $300 off. for $5,500, I pressed the button being the last day of the month.

FYI… my sales tax is 7.25%.

Most likely you gave them GM supplier code instead of the EV supplier code on the site

Is the conquest still available for the blazer ev?