SIGNED! 2024 Chevy Blazer EV LT AWD, 24/10k, $3990 ONE PAY, $166/mo Effective (10.75% Tax), $51695 MSRP

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Blazer EV - Chevrolet Launch Edition - $1895 @ Signing $289/Month or Better!

Colorado gives taxpayers a $5k state EV incentive rebateā€¦usually it is done automatically from the dealer at the time of same as they handle it. However, if it makes your depreciation number negative to not make the deal fund, you can just get the refund yourself but you have to wait until you file your Colorado tax return. The lease must be at least 24 months.

There was a reason I asked.

So many consumers get confused about what rebates and programs are available in their area.

Itā€™s important to keep regional incentives disclosed

I would imagine if itā€™s available in Colorado and can be applied to any EV

California had programs like that in the past but no longer have financial support

I would recommend anyone that can use that and get one of these smoking deals on an EV to take advantage while itā€™s possible

Back when we had those programs
I found a way to get customers paid $5000 or more to drive a Bolt for three years!!

I wish we still had them!!

Shipping two to Illinois next week :eyes:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blazer EV - Chevrolet Launch Edition - $1895 @ Signing $289/Month or Better!

Can we stack the Non-GM EV and Bolt rebates together?

1 Like

$1000 Lease

Do I need an existing Chevy lease? Or any lease count? Like Audi lease or Infiniti lease.

1 Like

@RPChevyDealer @ChevyGuy
Question for you guys, how does one go about waiving the $599 mobile service plus? Seems like a lot of dealers donā€™t know you can do this.

ā€œHigh lineā€ have to be EV for conquest

Current lessees of any brand get the 1k

$1500 doesnā€™t have to be EV though right (based on list below)? I have a buddy with a Toyota Prius which should count?

Ownership or Lease of Competitors Vehicle From List Below - $1500

QUALIFYING VEHICLES:
THE FOLLOWING 2010 OR NEWER PASSENGER CAR AND TRUCKS:

AUDI (ELECTRIC ONLY)
BMW (ELECTRIC ONLY)
CHRYSLER (ALL)
DODGE (ALL)
FISKER (ALL)
FORD (ALL)
FIAT 500 EV
GENESIS (ELECTRIC ONLY)
HONDA FIT EV
HYUNDAI (ALL),
JAGUAR I-PACE EV
JEEP (ALL)
KIA (ALL)
LEXUS RZ EV
LUCID AIR EV
MAZDA (ALL)
MERCEDES (ELECTRICS ONLY)
MINI COOPER EV
NISSAN (ALL)
PORSCHE TAYCAN EV
POLESTAR 2 EV
RIVIAN R1S EV
RIVIAN R1T EV
RAM (ALL),
SUBARU (ALL)
TESLA (ALL)
TOYOTA (ALL)
VOLVO C40 EV - VOLVO XC40 EV - VOLKSWAGEN ID.4 EV

1 Like

Is the max rebate/discount 4500? Any others that are stackable?

-$1000 Costco
-$1000 Supplier
-$1000 Lease
-$1500 Lease Conquest

Is it still possible to get $4000 one pay if I qualify for all the $4500 rebate?

Does anybody know/hear of any similar one-pay lease for Blazer EV AWD in SoCal? Iā€™m interested and motivatedā€¦

There is no $4000 one pay lease anywhere on these units

What Xidi accomplished was a one off!
Smoking deal but even the dealer he got to do it made it clear they arenā€™t doing that anymore

If you have all rebates and 7.75 tax zone
$5995 is the best anyone has gotten in SoCal that I am aware of

I know because I am the one who did it

We have very limited inventory left but I will do an extra discount on a red one today only

No- you would need to find a dealer who would discount the car over 5k

That is currently the maximum stack

Only one way to stack better and itā€™s nearly impossible- GM employee who is currently leasing a Bolt and has Costco

Even then itā€™s $5750 and other than my coworkers have not accomplished this in the wild

No

Itā€™s one or the other

Car delivered today to my mom, however, OnStar couldnā€™t be activated due to invalid VIN. Dealer will see whatā€™s going on. OnStar activated, chevy points received

I was able to get the same deal today ($4000 onepay). I will post the contract next week. As you know there is no acquisition fee for Blazer EV. To get to $4000 one pay the dealer has to discount only 8% off MSRP, which is easier to get.

3 Likes

Iā€™m assuming this was LT without roof?