SIGNED!: 2024 Cadillac Lyriq Lux 1 RWD, 24/10k, One pay $6748

MSRP of $63xxx
Loaner with 3000 miles.
Selling price of $60621. Initially offered higher discount but needed to make adjust cap cost = RV
Incentives: $11500
One pay $6748 for 10k/24, effectively $306 ish
Dealer included floor mats and free delivery (5-6 hours away from the dealership)
I could’ve gotten more discount with higher mileage or 36 months term but deal is already good as is, and didn’t want to spend more for things I don’t need.

Its not related to the vehicle itself, But I ended up selling my 2021 VW tiguan lease to Echopark for $4500 equity. Payoff was $15000 with 6 months remaining payment, Echopark offered $19450. I took the car to few different VW dealerships in the area, and highest offer was $17500.

11 Likes

Wow, that’s even in Texas with the crazy tax situation. Great deal!

1 Like

Thankfully they have lender’s tax credit this month, nearly paid anything in tax!

1 Like

Congrats is this AWD? Can you break down the incentives you qualified for to get 11.5k

1 Like

It’s RWD.
$3000 conquest
$4000 CCR
$1000 military
$1000 Costco
$2500 loaner CCR(I think it is VIN specific, few other dealers with exact same trim didn’t offer this money even though they were still retired loaner)

6 Likes

Got u thanks!

I also didn’t realize until today that $1499 dealer adds on are installed on the vehicle. When I negotiated, I told the dealer that I don’t want any adds on. I guess he just removed the dealer adds on charge

1 Like

Awesome deal OP, congrats!

Mind if I DM for the dealer info if they have any more loaners?

I can get you the dealer info. I just talked to him to get my friend a loaner earlier and he sold out on all loaners apparently

Nice deal! Congrats!!

1 Like

Congrats. How does it drive? I have heard many good things but also a couple of flaws. And the range on the RWD must be 314?

1 Like

Is there any way to find out which vehicle have the most incentives since it’s VIN specific? Like anything in the VIN or features that clues you in?

I personally love how it drives! I’ve only driven i4 and model y as far as ev and definitely feel more luxurious compare to model y. Infotainment system is bit buggy compare to i4. I mostly drive in city, and real world range for me has been close to 340-350 for me.

1 Like

I literally called about 8-9 dealerships to find out if they have any lux1 loaners since sometimes they don’t list on their websites, and I did ask how much manufacturers incentives that specific car has.

2 Likes

Thank you. Very insightful.

Would you mind dm-ing me the dealer? Maybe they can help me work out a deal on a new one.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

Deal was from May. PM for those requests.