Signed! 2024 BMW iX xDrive50

I learned a lot from this community and would love to pay it forward. I got my iX from Artem Manusov at San Rafael BMW today and highly recommend him and his team, who are all welcoming and no BS. He offered 12% MSRP + base rate and is ok with me sharing his contact. He said he’s happy to help others. :smiley:

term:36/10
monthly payment before tax: $665.50
MSRP: $91,245
DAS: 3k (they’re flexible so you choose whatever makes the most sense for you; I contemplated 0 DAS)
Incentives: $9,900 (I didn’t qualify for the additional 1k conquest)

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Trying to move into that from X6. Not easy to adjust. Feeling like downgrade.
But your numbers make sense.
Why didn’t you do MSD?

Great deal. Enjoy the car.

That cash has to come from somewhere, right?

Yes…but you get a return on it that is much better than you bank. So by doing MSD, you get better “feel” about your payment.

Can you tell what is the MF on this deal?

It’s on the screenshot

Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Drunk History

3 Likes

See lease factor on the right side of the screenshot.

When I used these numbers to shop another local dealer responded with this:

We don’t have any interest in selling a vehicle $4,000~ below invoice. Looks like you have a great deal rolling already. Thank you!

You are correct. I didnt see it…sorry. indeed this is factory Rate.

About the response from another dealer…makes perfect sense. Some dealers dont want or dont need to sell many cars. So they rather have less transactions but more profit than another dealer who just needs to sell as many as possible so they can qualify for better terms w factory… so they will sell for bare bones profit.

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

Great deal! I just picked up an X5 from San Rafael last week. They were great to work with, got a deal agreed to with just a 5 minute phone call.

@apoorvs what was the deal that you got on the X5? I’m curious because lots of people are going for the IX due to lower lease payments, but I think the X5 is a lot nicer car.

Congrats! so 54% residual (for 36m/10k), 12% MSRP + base rate, and $9900 rebate basically gets back to numbers in Dec, 2023?

711$ a month (10.25% tax rate) with 1.8k due at signing. Higher than what I paid for my last X5 but I think it was pretty good considering the market right now. It was a '23 loaner so that’s why I was able to get a discount of 25% off MSRP

Thanks to the OP and all of the insight from this great community, I just had the most enjoyable and easy car buying/leasing experience with Artem and the team at San Rafael. Emailed him an offer on Thursday, accepted same day, e-signed the docs on Friday and picked up the iX on Saturday, spending no more than 30 mins. Great deal and great experience overall. Coming out of a 2021 e-tron which was nice, but so far loving the iX.

1 Like

Nice! Congrats!

What’s great deal. There aren’t many 2023 demos left.