Signed: 2024 BMW iX xDrive 50 $763/month 36/10k $3400 DAS + 7MSD $5,250

, ,

Picked up a 2024 BMW iX xDrive50 on Jan 2 so we got the December incentives. MSRP was $95,545 and got a hair more than 11% off before the $9900 lease incentive and did 7 MSDs. We ended up adding on the permaplate and the ding shield (figured both were good bets with kids and an oyster interior). Really happy with the deal we got, $763.97 per month after tax which would have been closer to $700 with no add ons.
Calc Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
No Add on Calc link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

We had a 2022 e-tron that we were having issues with and my wife wanted to get rid of, especially after the recall. She also test drove the RZ350 and EQB but liked the BMW the best. I have always been a BMW fan and have a 2018 540i xDrive so I was happy to add the iX even though I am not a fan of how it looks.

Here is a pic of the two in the garage.

4 Likes

Sweet ride and a solid deal!

Great car, great deal. May I ask what color you bought? Phytonic blue? Blue Mountain Metallic? I can’t tell too well from the pic but I like it.

Excellent deal.

I really wanted to dive into an iX, but just couldn’t pull the trigger.

I personally don’t mind the iX looks, but that pink Land Rover in the back of the garage is the sneaky pick of the three.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s the Blue Ridge Mountain metallic, the color was a bit more unique than Phytonic blue.

Nice Color. Great Car. would it be possible for your share what kind of discounts lowered MSRP by 10%. I would try to negotiate with dealer in my area …Congratulation on your purchase

These numbers were December’s numbers so you won’t get close. I just got almost identical deal. Most dealers are discounting Ix 9-11% off. BMW gives $9900 lease credit and that’s your deal. Depending on MF and RV you numbers will change accordingly

To get the 11% off I just told the salesman that there are multiple brokers that could get 12% off MSRP before incentives and if they could match that because Id prefer to lease from a local dealer. The first dealer I tried wouldn’t go above 8% but the second dealer said no problem.

Good luck with your hunt.

thank you for your time