Signed - 2024 Audi RS E-Tron GT | MSRP $158,690 | 12/10K | One Pay $13,500

My 2021 eTron lease was expiring and I was looking at other practical replacements and stumbled upon other people posting pretty amazing deals on a car I had always admired. Long story short, I test drove one and before I could even decide if I liked it all of them had been sold from the local dealer. The dealer was able to coordinate a dealer transfer of the specifics I wanted (not white and panoramic roof) which made the deal not as amazing as the in stock models I missed out on, but after dealer transfer it was still a solid deal until I can decide what I really want next year (maybe the Q6 will actually be available :rofl:).

I had to play around with the calculator details but I got the important details to line up (due at signing, total depreciation and rent charge).

MSRP $158,690
Dealer discount (10%): $15,869 + $900 transfer fee
Lease Credit: $34500 (portion taxed)
1 year AudiCare: $1,049
One Pay: $13665.67 ($5k on rewards card, rest wired)

Calculator

2 Likes

what an awesome looking car & color - love those wheels too
one pay like this on a nearly 160k car is actually pretty good
will you look to extend this by 6 months at lease end? when i leased my current etron i chose 24 mo options instead of 36 as i only wanted to keep it for 30 months (and the 6mo extension avbl from Audi will come in handy)

Ha. Thanks. It’s definitely better (to me) than the Sakura Gray’s (WHITE) that others were snatching up.

The fact that most people have no problem extending made my 12 month decision easier as I had considered extending the old eTron. When I called AFS about that old car it seemed very easy but this car won’t have a monthly payment so I’m not sure how AFS will figure out month to month payments if I try to go that route :man_shrugging:t2:.