Signed 2024 Audi RS e-Tron GT 12/7.5k $8800 One Pay, $775/mo effective TX

Felt like I could have squeezed $300-700 more out of this deal, but I like my rep (2nd deal w her) and they do e-sign, free transport so didn’t push too much. Being a few drinks in while in Europe at the moment I accepted didn’t help either haha

2024 Audi RS e-Tron GT
Term: 12/7.5k
MSRP: $153k (base + full leather pkg)
Sell Price: $138k pre-incentives (10% off)
Tax: TX tax credits, net 1.25% tax capitalized
One Pay: $8,800
Includes AudiCare for residual bump (+1%p) and dealer adds
MF was marked up 20 bps, I believe

Calculator link: Link

10 Likes

Congrats. What is a Texas tax credit?

I’ve been trying my best to replicate something similar to this by me (midwest). Unfortunately, everything I’ve seen has been like 1200-1300 for 12 months. Definitely jealous of anyone nailing sub 800 deals.

1 Like

On TX leased, the tax burden is 6.25% of the total price (not on the payment or the sum of pmts) so it sucks unless the lessor passes tax credits they get to the buyer. In this case, my tax burden was 1.25% as they passed me 5% of credits.

1 Like

You might be better off expanding the search and paying transport if you really like the car.

Why? i’m paying 673 w first out and the car is absolute dreck. Nothing to be jealous of.

1 Like

I just got one in Midwest. You won’t get sub $1k because we don’t have tax credits like Texas or no tax like NJ. The $32.5 incentive gets taxed in all other states

No, but you get taxed off of the payment, which is a lot less even if Texas has tax credit

Can’t generalize like that. There are other states that don’t tax rebates.