Signed: 2024 Audi Q8 e-tron $775/mo $5750 DAS

Hi everyone, first time posting here, please let me know how I did! Hope my numbers helps others interested in the Q8 e-tron this month. It’s a sweet ride!!

MSRP $81,520 (Premium Plus)
Rebates $13,000
DAS $5750
Monthly Payment $775.48 (includes tax)
Dent Coverage $1,000 (finance office said something about being bundled with Audi Care made the Audi Care cost lower so I opted to keep this)
Audi Care $999 (honestly I’m not sure how useful this is for an EV, but it added 1% residual and keeps me from being shocked at seeing the 10k/20k/30k service bills)

36 / 10k mi

Tried to do MSD but the dealership said they couldn’t if it’s under 100k MSRP!

I couldn’t fit the calculator with my sales sheet numbers perfectly but I think the score should be ~8.3 yrs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think this is true at all… they probably added it to make their F&I margin better.

Nah it’s called they’re lazy and don’t wanna do the paperwork. Congrats on the new car, and enjoy the car in good health.

If you post to signed, let me know I can make an accurate calculator for you.

What’s the breakdown?

Congrats, enjoy the new ride and ask beforehand next time.

3 Likes

Appreciate the help with the calculator! I made a post here: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR

And whoops I screwed up the calculator settings, the score is 7.4 years!

I was quoted for a deal on an Q8 Premium plusBlack Optics
$1k down $850 a month, I believe you couldve gotten the same monthly with less DAS

Here’s me half assing it. Little tipsy, so excuse any mistakes!

1 Like

Dang sounds like I missed out on a couple bucks and the nice black optics package. Thanks for the info

1 Like

just got my 2024 Q8- Etron , Premium plus with Black Optics $83k msrp

$0 out of Pocket, monthly at $800 before tax

1 Like

it would be much more helpful to the LH community if you broke your deal down: region, lease term, pre-incentive discount, qualified incentives, MF, MSDs, etc. Costco expired on Wed so lots of November deals are no longer applicable.

2 Likes

sorry just seen this reply, ill gladly go ahead and see my documents at home, I do remember getting $14,750 in incentives, and supposed they went around $3900 below invoice car ended up costing around $68k, I dont know where to find my money factor and residual percentage

1 Like

I’m surprised by the .00191 MF in Ca… Does the MF change with the county or city?

Sorry, you deal is not great at about $914/mo effective, total payment $32.9k per 36mo. Effective payment is 1.12% MSRP/mo
<0.9% MSRP/mo - great deals
1…0.9% MSRP - good deals.
1…1.1% MSRP - okeish?
Audi have some weird stuff like cheap ambient interior lighting package and matrix led (not digital matrix) for PP trim. Other than that the car is great. Congratulations.

Usually by state. Handful of states got the lower MF rates- check with Edmunds, but some regions/states also have additional regional incentives that most others don’t.

1 Like

You’re correct that it’s not a great deal but “payment as a percentage of MSRP” is not a great gauge.

Also, not really helpful when a deal has already been signed. Much better off helping people in Ask the Hackrs

When I bought my Q8 etron I also missed some opportunities. Like having useless AC package (I would change it to Black optic in no time now), paying large down payment or not having MSDs. I was educated by this forum after the deal and grateful for that. I think information can help person’s next lease.
For Q8 etron MSRP and similarly priced vehicles I found % MSRP is kind of useful indication (YMMV).

So Edmonds gave me a MF of .00246 but a hacker gave me .00191… Not sure what’s that about.

MF=0.00191 is limited regions like CA.

2 Likes