SIGNED: 2024 Audi Q5e Premium Plus (MSRP $66585 - 36/12K) $564+tax/month - DAS $4918

, ,

Thanks to Sean @OffStickerPrice.com for this car. He has been very patient with me and communicative throughout the process. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new car.

I started contacting various dealers locally offering them to take my money but none of the local dealers would bite. My existing Audi Dealer I leased my car from agreed to a 3% discount but they jack up the MF which ended up higher than leasing the car at MSRP.

On the first car that Sean secured for me, I misunderstand the Government Fee which seems to be obsessively high for Temp Tag that we usually get in Colorado. Due to that, I decided to cancel the transaction and Sean refunded me the full amount of the broker fee.

After I reached out to other brokers, I then understand that the Government Fee already includes the license and registration for the first year. That is the normal amount for Colorado.

I then reached back out to Sean and paid the broker fee the 2nd time. Initially I pick one of the lower price car which had my preferred color. Unfortunately that car is no longer available. Sean then offered me this car which has a higher MSRP. Instead of charging me more, he managed to get more discount from the dealer and I paid the same amount as the lower price car. All in all, it was a great experience working with Sean.

The Audi Q5e is the best of both world. It has the range of ICE and the instant torque of EV. It is so much fun to drive.

The deal:
MSRP: $66585
Dealer Disc: ~10.85%
Rebates: $9000 ($7500 Federal + $1500 Costco)
Monthly: $564+tax
DAS: $4918 (Dealer Fee+Acq Fee+Tax on rebates+Gov Fee+1st month)
Post Sale Rebates: $5500 ($5000 Colorado EV Rebate + $500 Gift Card from Audi due to charging cable recall)

6 Likes

Congrats! Looks like you got a good deal. I tried getting my wife the Q5e, but she just didn’t like it. I personally loved it.

1 Like

Please add DAS in the title to reflect total cost.
Congrats on the deal and enjoy your ride in good health!

1 Like