SIGNED! 2024 Audi Q5 Premium Plus PHEV $4K DAS, $590.07/month

A special thanks to Armando @AutoCompanion for the help securing this Q5 PHEV gem. I’m glad folks haven’t figured out this is a much less expensive SQ5 with performance, which allowed one to be available for me! I just drove this home, and it was so much fun to drive!

Deal Structure

Term: 24 month/10k miles a year
MSRP: $63,995
Selling Price: $56,955 (11% discount)
Rebates: $9,000 (1500 national + 7500 EV)
AudiCare Cost: $999
Residual: 63% (normally 62%, but 2 year AudiCare adds 1% to residual)
MF: .00249
Drive Offs (1st payment, taxes, fees, registration, etc) $4,075

Payment: $590.07/month

Thanks again to Armando and the team. This whole community is great. I’ve purchased BMW’s with @nyclife and Volvo’s with @aronchi in the past. At the end of the day, this is a great community, and I highly recommend any of those guys! Cheers!

6 Likes

Also worth noting it includes a $500 Audi gift card. Apparently the 220 volt charger that comes with it has been recalled, so corporate ships a $500 gift card.

These seem incredibly slept on. The electric range is useless but the overall package is crazy good for the price.

1 Like

Looking great! Does selling price include “AudiCare Cost” ? or DAS include?
thanks

Agree completely. You won’t find Audi advertising that as it would diminish their flagship model of this. Just as you won’t find BMW advertising their new 330e’s have air suspension…

No, selling price is just MSRP less the 11% discount. The Audicare gets added on after the fact, but the DAS and monthly includes it. I didn’t pay additional for it outside of the lease. The premium plus is the sweet spot for these. They start with 1% higher residual compared to the prestige and are 10k less MSRP on average. I could be wrong, but I expect the premium and premium plus to fly off dealer shelves as folks wake up, while the prestige model will rot on dealer lots.

2 Likes

Nice deal.

For a premium plus package, MSRP seems low. I am tracking a minimum of $67k near me. Could you use the Costco rebate here as well?

I am curious how to best use the small amount of range/how the whole hybrid system works. Do you plan on charging at home and utilizing just the range at times?

Nice deal, not sure how the DAS added up to 4k but still seems pretty good

Costco plus the $7500 EV rebate this month. I do charge mine daily on a 32 amp charger. It charges from 0-100% in less than 3 hours, and it covers my daily commute and back. It averages about 35 miles. Keep in mind this is as fast as an SQ5 when you’re pushing it. Have your electrician run 6 AWG copper from your box and you’re future proofed. You can run a 32 or 48 amp charger on it comfortably. @OffStickerPrice.com had a real nice Q5e premium plus unless it’s gone now.

1 Like

Every state taxes different. May be 4k in OH but 2k in PA

March deals are better. I’m getting 10%+ off with .00160 MF for ny/nj/ct/fl/ca (or .00190 other). Not many left now, but should be able to swap to get more. Have a nice premium with convenience starting at $481/mo.

1 Like

Cool. Not in any rush, will be in the market in April, and will keep my eyes open. The EV + Costco rebate seems solid.

I see many Q5e’s in my area…not moving well?

Yes and no. I would ignore any prestige models in your count.

I am looking at this exact car to replace my current lease (CX-5 signature) and was considering the Prestige trim.

Why do you think that specific trim won’t sell? The price increase over the P+ not worth it? What’s the biggest missing feature stepping down to a Premium Plus model?

The residual value is lower for the prestige and the price jump from premium + to prestige is significant, which both increase the lease payment. This starts bringing other cars into the fold that could be a better lease option at the price point. I love the car though.

1 Like