SIGNED - 2024 Audi Q4 E-Tron 50 P+, $499/mo, $1,987 DAS, 36/12K

I think I did decent on this deal. I’m located in Los Angeles County.

A big shout out to those that responded to my other post to help check my deal as I was contacting local dealers. This community has been a real treasure trove of advice and information - it helped me build confidence in showing up informed to the negotiating table, and as a result gave me a much better deal than if I were to have walked into it uninformed and clueless. So, you’re all wonderful in my book.

Model & Build
2024 Audi Q4 E-Tron 50 AWD - Premium Plus
Exterior: Mythos Black Metallic
Interior: Parchment Beige
Additional Equipment: Black Optic Package, Sonos Sound System, Audi Beam Rings

Lease Terms
36 months
12,000 miles annually
$0 Down

The Numbers
MSRP: $64,570
Sell Price: $56,250
Incentives: $7,500
Residual: 55% (includes + 1% bump by adding Audi Care)
Money Factor: .00027
No MSD’s

DAS: $1,987
Monthly (including 10.25% ZIP sales tax): $499.70

Additional Notes Regarding This Lease
Inclusion of Audi Care added approximately $19 to my monthly payment, but will save me $524.41 in maintenance costs for the duration of the 36-month lease period. I was able to figure this out by calling a local dealership’s service department. I asked a service advisor if he could quote the out-of-pocket cost each of the service interval appointments (10K, 20K, 30K) will run me for a 36-month/12K lease on this model.

Current 2024 Q4 E-Tron leases come with a complementary Electrify America home charger valued at $649. Installation labor not included. The customer keeps the equipment at lease end. The alternative was a $500 gift card. I of course went for the charger.

Despite the Prestige trim getting a higher residual, I decided to go with a Premium Plus build for a few reasons. Non of the dealers within a 75 mile area from me had the exact exterior color and interior color combination I wanted, and the Prestige-exclusive equipment are not features I really needed to have. Luckily, my build came with the Sonos Premium sound system added on as extra equipment, which was the one feature I really wanted that came standard in the Prestige trim.

Annoyingly, I signed ONE day before the Costco member $1,500 leasing incentive program returned on March 1. A bit frustrating that I missed out by not waiting a day, but there was no way I would have known that program would return for March. And I think my 12%-13% discount off MSRP was due to the dealership really wanting to close another deal on the last day of the month.

LEASE DEAL CALCULATOR

Lease calculator numbers are off by $3 on the monthly after tax for some reason, but it’s pretty close. Didn’t know where to stick the $1,249 Audi Care cost, so it went under the “Dealer Fees” field.

16 Likes

Did you have to negotiate to get that MF? I leased mine (same trim) last year and got almost 10x the money factor.

That was my first lease and I’m sure I’ll go in more informed next time, thanks to this forum!

I used Edmunds.com to get the current MF for the ZIP the dealer was located in, and used that as the jumping point. Although, I think for the entire of State of CA, it’s the same base MF.

It’s definitely one of the things that should be negotiated, as dealers will inflate that to increase their profit margins on unsuspecting customers. My understanding is that MF’s can be adjusted to a customer’s credit score, and you can request that the dealership give you an MF based on that. My credit score is around 750, so they honored the .00027 request. Whether or not I could have gone lower than that, I’m not really too sure.

Which dealership was this? any chance you’d share their info and the salesman? Thanks

1 Like

Money factors change every month, they can be marked up by dealers to an extent but you can’t compare a deal from a year ago to now, you can’t even compare them month to month, besides for analytical purposes. What’s available one month might be better, worse, or the same the next.

1 Like

I got mine in August, so it hasn’t been too long. But surely it can’t be that big of a change from then to now? Or they have they really moved down by that much? Looking at the signed leases from that time, the MF I got doesn’t seem out of range.

Originally, my intention was to buy the car, and I leased to get the credits. That’s why I didn’t research the competitive money factors for the time. But when I did the buy vs lease analysis, with the uncertainty of rapid depreciation I decided that leasing was still a good way to go, even at my $625 a month lease.

I just leased an Audi E-tron GT.

Regarding your “Electrify America Home Charger or $500 gift card,” I thought to myself, I received the charger “and” the $500 gift card from the dealership.

But I just went out to the garage to check what type of charger I had. Turns out, it is an Audi Universal Charger. And, it is Level 1 only, since the Dealership said that the Level 2 charging, with the Audi charger, was causing fires. So they did not give me the Level 2 cable, and they said the gift card was on the way.

Maybe Audi just recently switched to an Electrify America Charger that does Level 2 charging?

Just mentioning for those interested in an Audi EV. A little more background info.

Also, I received 2 years of free Electrify America fill-ups too.

So far, I’m not in a rush to get the Level 2 charger installed, since this is not my daily driver and the trickle charger/Level 1 along with the occasional EA fill-up is all that I have needed to keep charged.

Cheers

Just curious what kind of maintenance were they claiming you would need.

Other than tire rotations, not sure how much has to be done on an EV in 3 years. I have done nothing on both our EVs that we have had for 2 years other than inflate the tires and rotate them.

good deal!

there’s a recall on the 240V cable for the OEM Audi charger which is why AoA is offering the Electrify America Home Charger or $500 Gift Card. (they all still get the OEM Audi portable unit, but 90% don’t think 110V charging is efficient- esp at the price point you are paying for your Audi.

All cars sold on after ~ 12/10/23 were given the new incentive and the 240V cable to were removed. Those of us who received our cars 8 days earlier were SOL in terms to $500 gift card.

If you already have the cable, the recall states you can continue to use it, but @50% until the new cable with temperature sensor is readily available to ALL the Audi EVs.

Checked online and it looks like this:

10K service (out of pocket cost: $265.73) : brake system checked, tires checked, connected box battery checked, wiper blades checked and replaced if needed

20K service (out of pocket cost: $676.95): dust and pollen filter replaced, charging socket checked for contamination and damage, connected box battery checked, wiper blades checked and replaced if needed

40K service: (repeat of 10K service)

So it seems like with my 3 year lease at 12K/year, I’ll be returning the vehicle before the third service interval. Savings off maintenance for me would be at $258.68, instead of paying out of pocket a la carte.

Please check yor message box
I sent a message
thank you

I opted for the home charger equipment option because unfortunately Q4 e-Tron vehicles do not come with the 2-year complementary charging benefit that the pricier e-Tron models get.

Q4’s only get a meager 250kwh charging station benefit, which I believe equals less than 4 full charging sessions at a station.

Hope that means I will be able to get the “new and improved 240V cable with temperature sensor” for the Audi Universal Charger that they gave me!

I’d reach out to the sales person that sold the car to you about what the corporate policy around that equipment is.

This is a great deal! Which dealer in LA? I’m talking to Beverly Hills and they’re not close to these numbers…