Signed! 2024 Audi e-tron GT P+ | $113K MSRP | $2900 DAS | $550+tax on a 12/7.5k

Not as amazing as the deals I see in the low tax/no tax on incentives jurisdictions, but I feel it’s okay with my 9.5% sales tax rate.

~$39k total discounts/incentives, had to capitalize $899 Audi Care and $895 acquisition fee to avoid negative depreciation, 0.00302 MF, 68% RV = $550 + $52 tax = $602/mo + $2900 DAS.

Apparently Audi will let you extend the lease by 6 months twice, so hopefully I can stretch this out to 24 months to amortize the sales tax on the $25k incentive over a longer period.

Addendum: I sent forum members the dealer info and the remaining GT P+ stock has been cleaned out.

17 Likes

Congratulations! It’s a great deal. You have got almost 12% pre incentive looks like.

Share the pictures!

Congrats. Sounds like an awesome deal! I’m still debating between the E-tron GT and the Q8. I’m also in Socal. Care to share which dealer/rep you worked with on the deal?

That’s awesome deal

1 Like

Awesome deal. Can you list the incentives?

No msd’s?

Thanks! Yes, good discount pre-incentive. The GM answered my website inquiry for some reason, we joked around, and he was nice enough to use some discretionary Audi program on my deal. Deal was wrapped up in about 6 emails.

I had to take my kid all the way out to Lancaster for a science olympiad event today, so have a nice empty parking lot for pictures. I think the GT looks best from the side profile.

12 Likes

Great deal! Think he will replicate and ship to western NY. It would still be cheaper with shipping than the quotes I’m getting.

Awesome Deal. One of the lowest I’ve seen in CA.

Incredible deal and the definition of right dealer, right time. If you ever asked about replicating and they have any inventory burning a hole into the parking lot, keep me in mind :joy:

Grats again

2 Likes

interested. NV local. if he can replicate deal will drive out. Have an A6 due next month.

Congrats on the deal, awesome car!

Are CA registration and first month payment included in the $2900 DAS?

Yes and no. We had to play around to avoid negative depreciation. In addition to capitalizing acq fee and Audicare, we increased selling price by around $1100 and then increased the $25k rebate by $1100 to net out. Ended up with about $1k in depreciation. I think Audi requires at least $500 in depreciation so close enough. DAS would have been ~$4k otherwise.

1 Like

Congrats. I just got the same car. Same down and same monthly payment (pre-tax; I’m in PA), but my MSRP was $121k ish. Mine is Suzuki Gray with the Red interior (your gray would have been my first pick, but I’m still happy). I had no tax on the $25k rebate. I didn’t get Audi Care (not sure what that is), but there is no service required during the first year. Maybe that is wheel and tire?

The AWD makes that thing ballsy and sticky! Full of grip. So fast and instantaneous torque at any speed.

The Range seems pretty weak (well, compared to Tesla/Lucid). 248 miles or so isn’t great, and that is at 100% battery charge which they don’t recommend to do. My range gets to 196 miles at 90% so far. But I have a beater-commuter too.

Funny how Audi does not give you a level 2 charger now, since they were catching on fire. Still waiting for my $500 gift card!!

Congrats and Enjoy! A big luxury car (that feels like a six-figure car to me while driving, that is very fun and fast as well!

BTW - for your side pic, you can also raise the rear spoiler while parked, if you wanted to.

And thanks to this Board for the heads up on the deal on this car! I had no problem negotiating this deal with the Dealership. They knew all about hte $25k rebate and 12% off MSRP, etc. I got some Audi swag thrown in too! ha!

3 Likes

Thanks, and congrats on your car too! Nice that it’s optioned out. I had to choose between options (performance pack) or the color I wanted. Kemora Grey won out. I’m envious of your no tax on $25k incentive state, that makes for a killer deal.

Audi Care is a small hack for CA residents b/c it increases your residual by 1%. Then after delivery, call Audi up and cancel for a refund.

The $500 Visa card was a nice surprise, wasn’t expecting it.

Happy driving in your new GT!

3 Likes

Does dealership give $500 gift card or is it from Audi?

Not sure yet, as I have not received it yet (the gift card). I did ask that though, and they said “I think it may be an American Express gift card.” But I don’t think he was very certain about that. I’m guessing it is a gift card of some type, and not a check from Audi. Will let you know, unless someone else confirms first. The dealership did say “maybe five weeks to receive”…which I thought was an excessive time to go without level 2 charging (even though my wiring in my garage is not yet set up for level 2 charging).

BTW, did you all know that you also get two years free high speed charging at Electrify America? That’s like two years free of gas fill-ups to me (yes, really electricity fill ups).

I would also mention to everyone, as others have recommended, check your insurance quotes first! The MSRP is six figures, and these things weigh 50 tons! (i.e., would potentially do more damage in a wreck, per insurance carriers). Hagerty said no to me, as not a collectors car.

2 Likes

Audi of America called me up a few days after delivery to confirm the address to send the gift card. I have not received it yet.

1 Like

Congratulations on your deal! This is still a GREAT all things considered. If it were possible to replicate this in FL I’d jump on this but definitely difficult given how incentives are taxed.

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Audi Care Discussion Thread