Signed -- 2024 330i, 2k DAS, 450+tax, $47.8k MSRP 7.5k/39 mos

I have been looking for an ICE / PHEV car to replace my 330e. Have asked around here before, some of you helped out with that

In general its been tough sledding on ICE cars, compared to the phenomenal deals I had on the EVs etron & ID4

Settled on 330i and A3 as somewhat reasonable for the msrp, the A3 ended up being a bit too small backseat and not as good a deal as this one on the 330i. I also got the color I wanted (black) and the driver assist and the convenience package that i needed

The deal was somewhat random as i wasnt planning to pickup a new car necessarily but had gone to the dealer for a pre-lease end inspection and the sales guy who leased me the prior 330e was still there and came by to chat

Details below

MSRP 47,800. There was some extra 800-900 “coating” or whatever on top from the dealer, didn’t pay for that

Had the MF and RVs from Edmunds (0.0018 and 58%) – I was basically trying to solve for around 1.5-2k DAS and ~450 plus given what I had seen marketed here on leasehackr. Thanks to Sam @EZAutoGroup as well

Ended up with 2k DAS and 450+tax (484 total per month after tax)

I have tried to put together something below but may not be accurate on the breakdown.

Basically they used some equity from the lease turn in (low mileage car), covered my prior cars last payment $460 and applied $2000 incentives. I have used 2500 as the number as I tried to back into this number from the tax on cap cost redn that i saw in the contract

Like i said its not super accurate - but if it helps anyone

1 Like

Geee Congrats!! Enjoy the car in good health!!

1 Like

Hi @miura348, do you mind to share which dealership you signed? Trying to lease the same car.