Signed 2023 VW ID.4 Pro S Plus AWD - $338/mo + tax, $1398 DAS

Just signed and not as good as out-of-state broker deal but with transport, broker fee, etc, ended up about the same.

2023 VW ID.4 Pro S Plus AWD
Lease Term: 24/10k
MSRP: 57k
Disc: 10%
Rebates: 14.6k
Dealer fee & paint protection(junk): $1398
DAS: $1398 (tax and first month)
Monthly: $338+tax

2 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

I am guessing this include the CO EV rebate. If so, worth noting that this is probably not reproduceable outside CO.

2 Likes

That is correct. It includes $5000 CO EV Rebates or whatever left of it after dealer charge the admin fee.

Which dealer in Colorado gave you this deal? Thanks

Sent you PM with the info.

Also interested ive been in contact with several CO dealerships working on the right deal…i think im trapped bc of bad residual value on my 2021 Atlas. Lease is up in September and im way under on miles but they are offering me 5k lower than my buyout price right now so i might have to wait it out but im intrigued by your price you got

A residual at 59% is much higher than I am finding, in my area it is at 49%.

Residual is fix number and cannot be change. Unless you’re leasing for 20k miles a year, then the residual is different.

Exactly my point, I was looking a 3yr leases, 10K per year and the residual was coming back at 49%. I will definitely go back to them and ask about a 24/10K lease.

I was able to get a residual to what the OP got.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.