SIGNED: 2023 VW ID.4 Pro S Plus - $8,800 one-pay ($367/m) - 24/10, $57,195 MSRP

$8,800 one-pay (effective $367/m)
24 months, 10,000 miles

$57,195 sticker
$13,000 incentives
12% additional Dealer discount

Pretty good deal imo considering I needed a car ASAP. My EQS hit a massive pothole and is in the shop for a month. $20k+ insurance claim.

Not sure how programs will change when 2024s hit the lot in a month or so.

4 Likes

That is a great deal! I considered the same car last week and would have structured just as you have - 24 month - one pay. This may be the best value currently. Congrats and thanks for sharing! Adding the calculator would be beneficial for others trying to replicate.

Congrats

I contacted a few dealers in north California , they mentioned I can’t do one pay. Not sure why…

Guessing by MSRP that this is AWD?

does yours have the Area View (360 camera) and power folding memory mirrors, or did those features get “deleted” like the vast majority of the PS+ out there?

Almost did the same deal today (not 1-pay tho, bc I’m in GA and evidently you get double-taxed due to some poorly worded laws) for just a few bucks more, but the wife didn’t want to go through with it…or at least not yet.

enjoy the car–seems like a solid one, and that’s a great deal.

Hey! Yes AWD and luckily both (did 2 deals) have Area View and power folding mirrors. My package also has the Homelink mirror and dealer threw in charger for free.

1 Like

I’m still working out the calculator. I think they marked up the MF a bit for more discount in the back. Trying to make it all add up. But MF should be 0.00100 for one-pay.

1 Like

Congrats, one of the best ID4 deals in a while I think

1 Like