Signed: 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge Twin Ultimate, MSRP $61702, 36/7.5, $453/mo, $1303 DAS + MSDs

I was looking to get one of the 2023’s that are still around, as the rebates/incentives were pretty good. The dealers in Southern California didn’t want to discount more than ~4.5%, and were not very pleasant to work with. Quite unpleasant, really. I ended up working with a dealer in Northern California instead. Very easy, 10% off, and they shipped the car to a local dealer for me.

1 Like

Nice!

Would you be willing to PM me the dealer info? Been looking at one of these and C40’s

Sent you a PM.

Could you PM me the dealer info as well? I’m also want to find a XC40, thanks

Could you let me know the dealer as well? Thanks

Plz sent dealer info thank you so much

Could I get the dealer info as well please?

May I have the dealer info? Thanks!

Please PM dealer info if you can!! Thanks!

Could you please PM dealer info? Thanks!

Update: Several people have asked for dealer info, and I wanted to check with the dealer before replying. All of this dealer’s 2023 XC40 Recharges have been sold. They have some C40s if you are interested, and they have a few ICE XC40s.

Can I get the dealer information for your deal? I’m interested in a similar deal for the C40 Twin Ultimate.

Thank you!

Grabbed a c40 ultimate at 11% off. $470/m 12k/36m $1323+5k msds. Great dealer. Thanks for the lead!

1 Like

would you be able to share the dealer info?