SIGNED - 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge Plus - $763/mo, $0 DAS, 36/10k

, ,

Not the greatest XC40 Recharge deal but it’s the best I can do in the Seattle area, given there are only 4(!) Volvo dealers in the entire State of Washington. After talking to all 4 of them, I was able to negotiate with Volvo Tacoma over the phone and got $3000 off (plus the $799 preinstalled permaplate thingie that I didn’t want).

I did check the their MSD offer but it wasn’t worth it ($8000 for 0.0005 MF) so I went ahead without it. I haggled over the monthly payment with them because their numbers didn’t agree with my leasehackr calculation. Turns out a) I thought first month was DAS but it really zero and b) the $7500 credit and Costco $2500 rebate are still taxed in WA so I had to put them in the taxable credit field. They were patient with me when I was making sense of all the discrepancies so I ended up taking the deal.

As a first time LHer, I can’t thank this community enough. I went from zero knowledge in how a lease works just a few weeks ago to literally calculating by hand and landing my first ever car lease (bought 2 cars before).