SIGNED! 2023 Volvo S90 B6 Ultimate Demo | $639 Mo | DAS : $0 | 36m 10k Mi | MSRP $71k+

My relatively cheap 2020 V90 CC lease was coming to maturation. While I knew it would be impossible to replicate that deal, feel like this was solid given the market.

Utilized the great services of @Benedetto again.

This S90 is almost fully loaded. Bowers, Lounge, Polestar, etc. While I miss the wagon, so far enjoying this. Great car and super smooth.

Make: Volvo
Year: 2023
Model: S90 B6 Ultimate
MSRP: $72,200
Selling price: $54,858 (this was a demo model)
Total Gross Capitalized Cost w/ Taxes and Fees: $58,232
Incentives: $1,500 (Costco and loyalty)
Lease return equity: $2,000
Down: $0
DAS: $0
Term: 36/10
Monthly: $639, everything rolled in, tax inclusive

33 Likes

Congrats!! Beautiful car!

Nice drip as well :eyes:

2 Likes

Congrats l!!!

1 Like

My cushioned Adidas slides are the most comfortable footwear of all time. Calf high FTW as well.

Nice drip indeed.

2 Likes

Them yeezy slides is valid too. They make you look a little taller as well. Worth every dollar, although they’re overpriced.

1 Like

Shoot…now I wish I would have been wearing my crocs. :joy:

5 Likes

Man I have not seen one in years and maybe saw wagon once around NYC area.

2 Likes

Nice deal OP. Was this just msrp discount plus Loyalty or were there other rebates?

1 Like

Good question. I should have clarified…I also had loyalty and Costco, so $1,500 in rebates. I’ll update OP.

2 Likes

Again. Excellent deal! What was the percentsge of msrp excluding costco and loyalty?

1 Like

Haven’t calculated the math exactly, but if you factor out incentives and the little bit of equity they gave me on my lease turn-in, I believe it’s right around 18-19%.

Congrats on the deal!

In the spirit of LH and in the interest of transparency can we just list what the amount was? When someone says “Little bit of equity” as a forum we have no way of knowing if that was $500 or $2500.

2 Likes

Updated. Thanks.

1 Like

amazing deal wonder how close i can get to replicating in CA!

Lucky for you that @Benedetto now offers volvo for the west coast too :slightly_smiling_face:

Time to get into his DMs!

My 2020 S90 Inscription leases are up. I got the cheap lease like you in 2020. I think volvo makes and sells very few S90s from what I can see. Right now I have been going back and forth with my dealer. I may end up with XC60, even though I dont specifically need a SUV. ALso could not duplicate and of the low C40 deals posted here. Good luck with the new one. I can tell you 3 yrs ago with all the big Costco incentives and I have loyalty, none of the dealers around here had the V90. I am in South FL. The S90s were available. I knew the pricing would be much higher in 2023 in this car but they dont have inventory on it. I dont drive much either. Three years and 6 years ago there were a ton of people in the forums leasing the car. In 2017 I was coming out of a great Lexus lease but they were not offering anything, so I went to Volvo using the forums. Naturally my local dealer tried the typical stuff, but I was able to use a different dealer an get the same deal others were getting on LH.

Let us know your impressions. I was a Volvo guy before recently switching to Mercedes with all the EQS mania. I loved the S90 I had, and also generally liked the XC90 and XC60, though it seemed the quality started to slip in recent years under the new Chinese ownership. One example is that they stopped including tire pressure sensors in their cars. It’s a small but noticeable cost cutting thing.

1 Like

I’m really enjoying it. As much as I loved my V90, mostly because it was a wagon, it was pretty base. This car, overall, is just so much nicer all optioned out. While opinions seem split, I like the newer google based infotainment. Unsurprisingly, it drives way better too with the longer wheelbase and lower center of gravity. IMO, the new engine setup seems much more refined, even if it is still just a four-banger. Not sure about the TPM system and what models have it and which don’t. My 2020 had it, this 2023 does too.

So far, so good.

3 Likes

I dont like the infotainment system. Its quirky and just not there. They have not improved it over the years, although they put the google thing in there that the OP likes. Google paid them so they put it in there. I prefer Carplay and Volvo will supposedly support the new 2.0 Carplay major revision coming? 2023? not sure. I never liked the tires. If you hit a puthole there goes the tire. I replaced one tire on my last two leases.

1 Like