SIGNED - 2023 Volvo C40 Twin Ultimate - MSRP $62,965 - $565/month $835 DAS

2023 Volvo C40 Ultimate Twin
Region: NY
Term: 36/10
RV: 54%
MF:.00160 (base)
MSRP: $62,965
Selling Price: $57,300 (9% off pre-incentive)
Incentives/Rebates: $12000 ($7500 EV bonus, $2500 Costco, $1000 Loyalty, $500 A Plan, $500 Drive Clean NY)
Monthly: $565.09
DAS: $835.18
LeaseHacker Score: 9.2
SIGNED! Link: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR

Scored this beauty… Thunder Grey and Wool 2023 C40 Ultimate. Really wanted the wool but all local dealers/brokers said they’ve never seen one. Didn’t want to settle with the basic charcoal interior so I found the only dealer with a non black wool C40 about 2 hours away upstate. Called them up yesterday morning, spoke to a wonderful saleswoman and told her exactly what I wanted. She countered at .5% less and I asked again for the 9% and we accepted. Took care of all the paperwork, credit check, insurance etc yesterday and drove up this morning. Took all of 10 mins to sign; even took care of the finance office sales speech over the phone on the way up… Couldn’t be happier! They even grounded my existing 21 XC60 lease (approved early lease termination by VCFS despite multiple dealers telling me it had negative equity).

9 Likes

Congrats!! Solid deal.

The people at this dealership are pretty straight forward and no games.

Congrats. But grounding has nothing to do with negative equity. The car goes back to Volvo

Thanks! Yea, they were awesome, no BS, no games. Extremely pleased, especially after a few negative/non-responsive interactions on here.

2 Likes

Yes, I am aware. I just threw that in there no clarify to the naysayers that would claim “ohh they used your positive equity blah blah blah”

4 Likes

Everyone knows that Volvos historically don’t have equity in them other than for a couple of pandemic years.

1 Like

so all the post on here from recent days that say they have equity are bull?

Ask @aronchi

he gonna
Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

I don’t think he will chime in since he tried to scold me on my last “signed” post 2 yrs ago on my 21 XC60 T8 :roll_eyes::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Congrats on the new :blue_car:!

3 Likes

It’s all about this magical wool you speak of and you included no pictures of the interior!!!

1 Like

How is the interior space compared to your XC60?

I know, it was just a bit hectic getting home yesterday! I will get some interior shots later!

An inch or so less legroom, but negligible. Width wise, it feels about the same. The main difference I noticed is the lack of bolstering, although my XC60 was an R-Design with the heavy bolstering. In the C40, I feel like its a very flat seat. No lateral support when going around curves, especially on the lower cushion.

The manual thigh extension length wise is just as good as the XC60. Width wise it is missing the extra few inches that the XC60 provided, but it is still adequate.

Head room I am a bit closer to the roof, but enough to make me feel like I need to crouch my head down.

For reference, I am 6’2" 300lbs, so a big guy.

1 Like

I didn’t scold you. Believe you took my numbers to Glen cove and made them match, if i recall?

Congrats! Amazing car! I had no idea wool was an option on these!

Oh nice… you’re probably my cousin. Thanks for the details.

I sat in one over the weekend and it’s more spacious than I presumed. Back seat is bad but this is mostly for my around town driving.

Do the C40s come with a tow receiver? Not sure if that is extra for all Volvo models or it’s something that will have to be done either through dealer or aftermarket. Just for a bike rack… not towing an Airstream. :slight_smile: