SIGNED! 2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Ultimate $505.85/mo; $2500 down; MF 0.00011 (0.26% APR); $5500 MSD; 19% off $62715 MSRP

I want to thank leasehackr and the community!
I think I did pretty well on this lease, and I learned most of what I needed to feel comfortable leasing here. Thank you all!

Backstory: I wanted a second car that was cheap to run, so I’ve been exploring EV deals. The C40 Recharge seems to have gone under everyone’s radar, but the deals on the 2023 models are worth checking out

This deal was completely done by Internet, sight unseen, and delivered to my home for final signing and deposit

I wanted the sage green, and there were only few left at dealers in my area, so I didn’t push as hard on price as I might have. If you want try for my deal or to do even better than me, I can share my dealer and rep’s info. They seemed up-front and clear about everything and didn’t make any attempts at add-ons. There’s also a couple brokers who deal in Volvos on here, but they were sold out before I found their (even better than what I got) deals

If I had it to do over, now that I know the car better, I might have gone with the Core (base) instead of the loaded model

Deal URL: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR

MSRP: $62,715
Purchase Price: $50,865 (19% off)
Residual Value: $33,238 (53%)
Money Factor: 0.00011 (0.26% APR)
MSD x 10: $5500 (original MF 0.00061)
Down: $2500.12 + $549.87 first month ($505.85 + taxes)
Comments: Price included delivery at my home
Rebates: $7500 pass thru EV, $500 A-Plan

Celebratory pictures:

-mikeypie

5 Likes

congrats! very nice! like the color

Congratulations

Congrats!

Side note: Do you have granite flooring in the garage?

Thanks all!

@Stonksonlygoup The floor has an epoxy coating with a metallic texture