Signed: 2023 Volvo C40 Plus

Just leased a new 2023 C40 Plus

Rebates include 7,500 EV Rebate,1,750 Targeted Loyalty, and 2,500 Costco

450/month, 450 and 10 MSDs due at signing.

3 Likes

Didn’t know Volvo Financial did MSDs in NY

The dealer outside NY?

2 Likes

congrats! How much is it for 10 MSDs? - never mind, see that in the link $500 / MSD

He/She/them/any-other-pronouns, did post up a calculator link…

2 Likes

I like this deal. I want one, maybe.

1 Like

That is a sharp deal. Congrats.

Just closed today on a loaner ultimate. 23 Ultimate loaner. 12.3% off. 11K incentives. 2900 DAS with probably close to $1000 coming back to me after I register it and get actuals. 4000 MSD. 367/month. 36/7500.

Thank you to @mllcb42 , @tmx2001 and @delta737h for the advice.

6 Likes

Great deal, congrats! May I ask how you found if a dealer has loaner car available or not?

Ask or look for this image on the website. It was the same at multiple volvo dealers. I had to work for this one. My local dealers couldn’t come close so I’m paying $450 to ship it up to New England from dc area. RV drops $.2 per mile on volvo demos so there is likely a break even point where new makes more sense. I believe after a few months there is $1500 of back end support on loaner Volvos which was how I got past the 11% discount ceiling. It is black on black which kind of sucks but it is a lease and we can get a different color in 3 years.

3 Likes

What is Targeted Loyalty?

If You Know You Know GIF by HannahWitton

Volvo corporate (not dealer) mails you an offer. The ones from dealers are just marketing.

Not on C40. I know my dealer had black on black loaner, but doubt he’d go that deep :grin:

I got the $1500 back end info from the GM of a local Volvo dealership by me. Can’t speak to the veracity of it, just passing on what I was told by someone who has always been straight with me. I tried for almost 3 months on the local black on black loaner and couldn’t get into a double digit discount.