Signed: 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Standard | 24/12k | $362/mo | $710 DAS | $392/mo effective

Not really sure if this is a fantastic deal or anything but it was my first time leasing and I was happy to get to a budget I was comfortable with. Felt like I should share in case anyone else is looking into leasing an ID.4 since it was very helpful seeing other people’s deals and getting a ballpark of what could be expected.

MSRP: $40920

Sales price: $36920 (9.93% off MSRP)

Rebates: $7500 lease credit, $500 VW cash, $362.51 first month payment rebate

Adjusted cap cost: $29482 (still not totally sure why this isn’t sales price minus rebates but I think it has something to do with taxes or something)

Residual value: $23771 (59%)

Money factor: 0.00182 (4.37% APR)

Down payment: $0

DAS: $710 (also still not sure why it didn’t seem possible for me to ever get $0 due at signing even with Volkswagen’s current promotion for zero dollar drive off, seems like every dealer had some minimum DAS I had to put in)

Effective monthly payment: $392/mo (goal was under $400/mo)

Btw there was an even slightly better deal at VW of Fairfield which I believe works out to $379/mo, but their ID.4 Standards aren’t coming in until later this week and I wasn’t sure if I could make the drive out there before traveling for the holidays.

5 Likes

Not bad. I asked for a quote here in S. Cal , and they replied with $750 off MSRP LOL !

Nice deal and thanks for sharing! Looks like the forum taught you well for a first lease :grin:

I’ve never been in an ID.4. Does it feel like a $29k car?

Do you mind sharing dealer details?

Volkswagen of Vacaville in northern CA

1 Like

@ugfish

I only drove it last night so far but I was honestly so stunned at how nice I liked it!! So many reviews talked about how cheap it felt inside but I didn’t feel that at all. The drive was super quiet and smooth also! I did get the base trim so I don’t have power adjusting seats, but otherwise I really thought the interior was quite well done and comfortable for me

1 Like

Congrats. No changes for the standard for 2024, but the pros are getting more power and better infotainment, so dealers might be looking to clear out the 2023 pros before the 2024s arrive, so expect higher discounts on the pros.

I think the ID4 standard is a great value. The range is adequate in milder climates. Probably a little range anxiety on ski trips due to colder weather and elevation.

Welcome to the club. You did well for your first lease.

Don’t forget to upload the contract and share some pics in trophy garage.