Signed: 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S AWD $425/mo, 36mo/10k miles; $0 DAS/Sign & Drive; MSRP $55k

MSRP: $54,984
Selling Price: $48,200
Residual: 51%
MF: 0.0014
Rebates: $12,000 ($7500 EV Credit, $4500 customer cash VW)

Sign and drive. All taxes/fees were rolled into capitalized costs. Not sure exactly how they got to my number on the backend regardless, but the numbers are in the contract below.

I was able to get an older 2023 ID.4 Pro S AWD model that had been sitting at a local dealer for about 300 days for a good deal, at least for our use purposes.

I sent one email (Sunday night) with details on what I wanted to be at and they hit back with a higher selling price (Monday morning). I called and then told him to ask his GM to meet in the middle (so I gave up about $350 and they’d give me $650) since the car was old inventory. We had all the paperwork loaded prior to arrival and went to the dealer yesterday afternoon. In and out in just over an hour.

Color we wanted, and has more specs than we could’ve asked for. Maybe could’ve pushed back a hair more on price/rebates but we were already within our target so I took the deal.

[SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR](Link to actual deal/signed contract)

[CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR] (Link to lease calculations)

3 Likes

Hi. Thanks for sharing. I’ve been trying to find a good lease price on this exact same model, albeit in the bay area, but have been striking out. Did you put anything down on this? I’ve been offered the same deal but only w/ serious money down. Thanks so much.

No money down. $0 due at signing, and the first month’s payment comped. All taxes rolled into cap cost/monthly payment.

I found the oldest 2023 Pro S model on the lot (it matched exactly what we wanted, thankfully too) and sent an email directly to a sales manager asking if we could get a deal done.