SIGNED! 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro $335 $0 DAS

After browsing these forums to see what was leasing well I stumbled across some of the ID.4 deals. Today I signed a lease on a 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro. 39 month lease, 10k miles/year, $0 down/DAS, $335/month in Texas.

How’d I do?

10 Likes

Excellent!!

Next time come and ask before you sign
Enjoy your car

2 Likes

Sounds like you did well!

awesome deal! Could you please share the dealer info? I am in TX looking for something similar

Congratulations!

Congratulations, that sounds like a fantastic deal! I’m interested in replicating this as well in TX. Can you please share details?

awesome deal! Could you please share the dealer info?

What was the MSRP after all of the discounts. It looks like the were really fair when it came to the money factor and residual value because the offers I am getting for dealers here in So Cal on the Pro S are not great. MSRP is down to 50K and then there are 9250 in tax and mfr incentives after that. Yet, they want $625/month from me. That’s laughable in my opinion. I know you are in Texas but the car market isn’t that much different out there.

You got a really good deal. I signed the following deal last week in Ft. Worth:

2023 VW ID.4 Standard trim, MSRP $40,695
36 month/12k miles
Monthly payment $347.79
DAS: $500
Other: They credited us the first month payment as part of Sign and Drive promo when we picked up the vehicle, so technically only 35 payments.
Total cost incl. $395 disposition: $13,067.65

1 Like

That still sounds like a good deal also. I’m actually not sure what is happening with my first payment, I didn’t pay a penny when I signed, it said first payment was on the 11th when I signed, amount due at signing has the first month’s lease payment $335 plus a capitalized cost reduction of $7500, total $7835, then a rebate on the other side for $7835 so it looks to me like I had my first month’s payment paid. It says the first scheduled payment was due 11/11 followed by 38 monthly payments of $335. In which case my cost is actually $326 / month

Original MSRP was $46,011. They added a bunch of junk protection packages, tint, paint protection insurance, interior protection insurance, theft recovery system etc that amounted to $2,480, so total price of $48,491. They left all these packages in to get to my number, so I technically did pay for them all. So from $48,491 with all the discounts the gross capitalized cost with the junk contracts was $39,268.33, then the adjusted capitalized cost after rebates was $31,768.32.

1 Like

For sure, plus you got like 2 trims higher than I did and about 3 months longer for free.

Is this the RWD version?

Yes. Can’t imagine getting these numbers on the AWD yet.

@argotx If this was in the Austin area, I would be interested in reaching out to your dealer.

1 Like

Well done on an excellent deal!

Would be great to have the name of the dealer as I too am in the Texas market for an ID.4.

Tax credit avail?

OP is not sharing dealer information

I gathered that with the lack of response via PM and on the post.

Would appreciate knowing why. Seems odd to me that you come on a communal site but then not willing to share with others. Not really in the spirit of the website I would say. Now if the dealer said they don’t want their info shared, that is all that would need to be said. With so many sitting on the lots, however, you would think they’d be quite motivated to get traffic coming their way.

3 Likes