Signed: 2023 Taycan Loaner

I got a 2023 Taycan loaner last week, MSRP $118k, 12 months, 15k. Took me 20 mins to make the deal, One pay $14,585.43. First time doing a deal myself, I usually go through brokers. A broker posted a deal last week for a loaner but he never replied to my text or call, but I was able to use his post as a baseline to do the deal on my own. Awesome car but the charging time on a level 2 charger are horrendous. 14 hours! Crazy.

3 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!