Signed! 2023 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab

Wonder if u can do a shorter term 42 is very long. But idk if u can do 24 on these

You can do 24 itā€™s just not nearly as good as 42. You can always lease at 42 and then sell it when you want, CCAP doesnā€™t restrict that

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m just wondering how the residual would work on that cause 42 is just too long for me

58% for 24 month, 56% for 36 month, so really not much improvement for those terms. Most affordable term is definitely 42 month, and with all the rebates and discounts you should be able to sell it at 24 or 36 months without too big of a hassle.

1 Like

My hubby is in the market for the exact same gorgeous truck that you bought! We arenā€™t having any luck with our local Indiana dealer. They arenā€™t budging and are offering a nearly $900 monthly lease (36/10,000). Itā€™s ridiculous. He has the same trade equity as you did. Iā€™d appreciate it if you could PM me the name of your dealer. Thanks so much!

The incentives werenā€™t as good in July as they were when I leased mine, but theyā€™re still decent so I donā€™t think $900/mo is anywhere near the right price.

I worked with Kahlo in Noblesville, Wayne Phipps was my sales guy. He was pretty good overall.

Tom Oā€™Brien is also usually good to work with and wonā€™t try to rip you off, Iā€™ve leased from them in the past.

Lastly, avoid Andy Mohr, they are incredibly shady. They will switch banks, change numbers, etc without telling you. They offer a really good price and then change things up to screw you over.

Thanks so much for the info! Yeah, I tried to go thorugh Andy Mohr Kia when I bought my new Kia EV6 GT-Line this month (2.5 weeks ago), and they not only wouldnā€™t try to make a deal, they marked up the MSRP but tried to hide it. Their very new sales guy was too green to realize he shouldnā€™t be showing me their numbers, but he did LOL. We walked out. I ended up at Kia of Muncie and got a spectaclar lease deal with ZERO hassle! Iā€™ll let my hubby know to check with Kahlo and Tom Oā€™Brien. We live just outside the west side of Indianpolis and work up in Zionsville/Westfield, so both of those dealers arenā€™t too far away. The dealer he has been trying to work with is Bill Estes CDJR in Brownsburg (right down the street from our house). Its not working out AT ALL. No way he is paying $900 per month on that. Thank you so much again for giving me this info. I love this group!

Iā€™ve never had any luck with Bill Estes, so makes sense.

Iā€™ll let you know if I come across anything decent, Iā€™m looking for a similar Laramie for my brother this month.

Interested to see how things go for you this month. Iā€™m in the market for one as well.