Signed - 2023 Nissan Pathfinder SL AWD $46k MSRP - $391/mo effective (w/one-pay + MSD's) - MA

Just wanted to get this out there since the end of the month is near and incentives may have just been updated. Combing thru the forum has been a great help since my last leases in 2019/early 2020 (pre-Covid).

I was working on a deal last week that was looking to be about $9,200 in net costs, for a one-pay lease plus MSD’s. Unsatisfied, I passed. Today (1/27), I checked in with the dealer to see if there was any movement. They were happy I reached out as the incentives just changed today they said. So the same deal is looking like just over $7k, or effectively $391/month. I now have a deposit on the car. Dealership is in Massachusetts.

Rough terms:

• $46,000± MSRP
  • 18 month lease
  • 10,000 miles
  • $7,030± one time payment (hence $391/month)
  • $2,700± in additional MSD’s due at inception & refunded at end of lease
  • Qualified for two rebates totaling $800

I’ll update my post once the ink dries.

Calculator Update (2/7):

8 Likes

LoL… incentives don’t change during a random day in the month. They lied to lure you back in and if worked since you already left a deposit.

What’s the discount on the car and did you confirm buy rate?

Congrats on the new ride OP!

A broker just posted new incentives on Murano so it’s possible.

4 Likes

Volvo changed most of their programs in the past week, like a bunch of savages. A month ago I would have bet nobody changed them until the first, and here we are.

Congrats @bostonwombat ! Post pics when you sign and take delivery.

4 Likes

1.9% discount off of MSRP. 91% residual value.

Paperwork signed. Picking up Monday. :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats! Post pictures !

1 Like

Nice deal…these are great for the $.

For sure

I have a MA dealer happy to do invoice deals on them but no one pays or MSDs (yet)

Convince them, and then sell out their lot.:grin:

Any chance you work with NYC peeps? Will need the car shipped here as well.

There are several brokers serving the NY/NJ area

Yep already spoke to a few they don’t have the combo I’m looking for in stock right now. Might have to wait until next month.

Great deal. My local dealer advertising the same on their web ad except with $5k extra DAS. In NY.

1 Like

Picked up “the Beast” last night. Had some slushy conditions for the first commute this morning. Drove like a champ. Enjoyed the heating steering wheel amenity for the first time. :partying_face:

Parking far away from everybody else! :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

Is this the Gunmetal color?

You didn’t happen to get this from Route 9 Nissan, did you?

MA here also, I’ll share my “deal” shortly…

Hi, yes it is the Gun Metallic color. I did not go to/visit Route 9 Nissan.

Ah!

I was going to joke with you, that you stole my car. I really really like that color. But I was having a hard time getting my hands on one.

This is my deal:

Another Nissan Pathfinder SL MA Deal

I ended up with a Silver.

I didn’t do MSD’s like you did. Not sure if they marked up my money factor—the only way I could get the calculator figures to line up, was to increase the money factor a little. Happy to get some feedback from you (or anyone else) if I made any mistakes there…

Looks like you got a great deal too! I was thinking about the hitch option as well. Too bad that’s not a standard feature. Given the V6 and towing capability, it seems like it should be!

I believe the money factor thru NMAC this month is .00339. The one-pay gets it down to .00286. In my case, MSD’s get it down further to .00196.

Thanks!

It looks like we might both be in the market again in another 18 months. I have no plans to buy this vehicle (with that super high residual) when the lease is up.

If you are still in Mass, I must remember to see what you are up to when that time comes!

1 Like

Hopefully NMAC will remain accommodating with extensions for those who wish to

1 Like