Signed! 2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x FULLY LOADED, MSRP $50085. Lease payment all in $304/mo w/ one-pay lease

18 month lease/10k miles per year.
Leasehackr numbers here which include disposition fee:

Actual options and sticker sheet

Update: Now currently at the top of ‘SIGNED!’ which shows the effective $282/mo which includes my 8.2% sales tax but not the disposition fee if I lease Nissan again. If I do the disposition fee at the end my effective is $304/mo.

Pic of contract numbers:

Original MSRP: $48,790
Dealer installed accessories including tint, zaktek, door guards/cups, wheel locks and nitrogen brings the total price to $50,085. (Everything fully loaded).
Selling price: $45,476 (6.8% off MSRP)
For some reason they have a $1.30 cap cost reduction, idk why.
Adjusted cap cost: $45,474.70
Residual value: $45,374.70
Unsure exactly what the MF is - the leasehackr calculator and their sheet give me slightly different numbers even though the totals are the same (ideas as to why?)

I did a one-pay lease of $7,781.60 total. $2700 is the MSD (multiple security deposits) which I will be returned at lease end).
Thus, $5,081.60 is the actual cost of the lease over 18 months = $282.31/mo and this assumes no disposition fee if I lease another Nissan.
If I include the $395 disposition fee, the total actually is $5,476.6/18 = $304.26/mo
Each of these already include my local 8.2% sales tax. Purchased in AZ but I live in CO. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That’s just to true up the lease contract and make the numbers work out. The manager just took some change out of their pocket and threw it on the desk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This also looks like a wonderful deal to me, nicely done! Now, satisfy our visual curiosities and post some pics!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s dirty from the drive back from AZ as I went through a snowstorm at Wolf Creek Pass; will get it washed tomorrow and take some pics. :slight_smile:

other than the garbage blessings you had to eat it looks ok.

would be far more helpful if you posted all the actual numbers or the calculator itself with your numbers plugged in.

Didn’t even know the MSRP can crack 50k. Great deal, enjoy the truck. Bought From Peoria by any chance?

1 Like

Great job!

I get where you’re coming from but it looks like he got a 9.2% discount which seems to more than what brokers are giving. I’m sure the dealer made something, but the discount helps make up for the add ons.

1 Like

4 Likes

Congrats! Your MSRP is $48,790, so the actual discount is 6.8% which is still pretty solid.

4 Likes

Exactly.

Congrats! Is this deal possible in CA I wonder? Fantastic to see this

1 Like

Only one way to find out, START CALLING DEALERS.

1 Like