SIGNED: 2023 Nissan Ariya Platinum+ e-4ORCE AWD $63,400 MSRP, $2,000 DAS, $156/mo, 18m/10k

, , , ,

Anything similar available in WA state?

Thank you! This is my personal best deal. I’m really enjoying the car. If the NJ Charge Up program was still available it would make the lease almost free :grin:

It exceeded the MSRP limit for Charge Up. You would had to have settled for a much lesser trim, and you would have had to find a dealer in NJ to play ball. No regrets.

1 Like

is the deal applicable in California too?

1 Like

Nope, only the “Northeast”, as defined by NMAC.

Damn they really trying to move these. I got $330 sign and drive on the base back in August and that was with a lot of dealers in NJ pushing back on the ChargeUP money. Congrats, killer deal!

2 Likes

I want to go cry now.

Congratulations!

Hmmmm… i looked up on nissans vin zip and couldnt fint the 3865 incentive you talking about in nj

The available programs/incentives are based on your zip code.

In general, below is a good overall starting point

To find out the program/incentive details you will need to subscribe to Rate Findr

or request the information from the Edmunds Ariya Lease Forum

Congrats on your deal. What is the EPA estimated range? 260 miles? I’m curious to see what real word numbers look like, especially in the winter.

1 Like

Thanks! This trim has a range of 267 on a full charge. I have not gone below 20% battery level but my estimation is it will do around 220-230 miles during the winter. This is my first EV and I am still learning how to optimize kW usage. Using heat, heated seats/stearing wheel, rear window defroster definitely impacts range. I assume the AC in the summer will have a similar effect. Thankfully I have an EVgo station less than a mile from my house and it’s free for the first year.

1 Like

I’ve got a FWD Engage and it’s advertised range is 216, since it’s been pretty cold lately, I’m only seeing 150 to 170 miles at 100% charge. Guy at work as an ID4 and he’s seeing the same kind of results. When it was warm I would get above 200 at 100%. Live in Denver

1 Like

Appreciate the info. I’m in the Northeast, West of Boston. It gets pretty cold here. I am yet to jump on the EV bandwagon, but OP’s deal is tempting. I will definitely need a home charger if I go that route, but for now I am going to keep driving my ICE car.

I was apprehensive initially as well. The short term lease and excellent deal changed my mind. I’m glad it did because I’m really enjoying the car.

The Ariya comes with a plug in level 2 charger that needs to be returned at lease end. In addition, the deal come with a free Wallbox charger that you can keep but requires a licensed electrician to install.

1 Like

I’ve got free L2 charging at work and this comes with a year of free EVGO charging. The Bolt seemed to do better than the Ariya and being smaller it was more efficient on miles per Kw. I rarely charge at home, but even a low power L2 charger is all you need, if you don’t mind plugging in all the time you might be able to get away with L1 depending on your commute/miles driven a day

1 Like

I currently work from home. I live in a rural community, so I pretty much have to drive everywhere. I drive 10+ miles to the grocery store. The nearest city is about 15 miles away, and Boston is 60+ miles away from me. For long trips, we take my wife’s 2017 Pacifica.

Anyway, I do not want to derail this thread.

These are the incentives for my 11554 zip code

Sounds like $2k nissan add cash
And $1k loyalty

2 Likes

Congrats! What trim? Color? Post a picture.

Thinking out loud here. Since us Midwest folks don’t get these sweet Northeast incentives, is it possible for someone in NJ to sign one of these deals and do a lease transfer to someone in IL. Is it possible at all? If so, what are the challenges/downfalls?

The problem with Nissan Leases is that the original signer is still liable.