Signed: 2023 Mercedes EQS450 SUV $474/mo 24/7.5K $2500 Total DAS

Thanks to this community again with some patience I signed a new deal! This is my 3rd lease with the help of this community!

MSRP: 112,9XX
Max MSD: 5500
Drive off: 2500 (Including delivery)
Monthly: 474 (including tax)
24/7.5k
Includes Amex and 7500 lease credit

Estimated calculator link

Happy to share the info of my sales person in private message!

EDIT: the best interior I have even seen in cars and one of the best infotainment with so many options! Super impressed with interior of the car! The exterior as you all know is nothing special.

16 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

Hi Yash
could you please share from which dealer you got this deal

Hi Yash,
What does 24/7.5k in your post mean?
Sorry - I am new to leasing.

24 months 7,500 miles a year lease.

1 Like

what happens if we drove past 7.5k miles in a year? do they charge you by miles? Is that a dealbreaker for lease vs buy? I think my usage will be around 10k per year

It’s 25 cents ($0.25) per mile if you go over. Do the math to see if it’s worth getting more miles at inception or just paying at the end. In general, for these, it’s cheaper to go with 7.5k miles / year and pay for the excess miles at the end.

1 Like

Hi Yash,
Could you pm me your sales person info?
Thank you very much

You can adjust the miles to whatever you need, at the start or just pay at the end. Most companies charge the same at the start or end so doesn’t matter, I am not sure about Mercedes tho. So for your 10k mile lease will add $1,250 or $52 a month.

1 Like

Also interested in speaking with your salesperson

Please send me the salesperson’s name also. Do you know if they’d be open to throwing in free floor mats and a cargo mat?

If they don’t have any more EQS SUVs, I’ll settle for a similarly priced GLE63, but I want a bit cheaper payment. Thanks in advance

Can I get the salesperson as well? this looks like a great deal and I would be interested (I’m in Socal)

Also interested, please dm me. My contact at Fletcher doesn’t want my cheapass business to

I sent sales person name and number in PM

Also please do your minimum homework. I’m not a broker and I’m not making you a deal here. I shared the sales person and you can make it work in anyway you want or easily walk away. The dealer never guarantees to do the exact same deal. Please educate yourselves to be able to negotiate. Your questions about availability, deals etc should be directed to the sales person. I have no idea how many cars they have and I don’t see any reason to call them to get you a deal you are looking for. I have received ridiculously awkward messages in my inbox with lots of unreasonable expectations blaming me for not being able to repeat the same deal. If it is your first time please educate yourself. This forum is full of very useful information. You can’t expect someone doing everything for you.

10 Likes

This sounds like a lesson learned the hard way! You tried to be helpful and it backfired.
Best to share your dealer / sales person with as few people as possible, even after asking for permission from the sales guy.
I’ve seen post where people have listed sales person’s name and cell phone number and have instantly regretted it.

2 Likes

Don’t share your sales person or dealer information in the future. They are frequently bombarded by people demanding to replicate deals posted on leasehackr and it’s a huge pain in the ass for them.

If you want to have a future relationship with that dealer, keep that information to yourself.

Sharing your deal numbers on here is intended to give others a frame of reference to do their own research and figure out how to negotiate their own deals.

The amount of people that have reached out to me after I posted my lease deal demanding I share my dealer and contact was wild. These people want to do non of the work or due diligence and want a replicated deal based off your hard work and time spent negotiating.

2 Likes

Not to mention these folks likely don’t understand tax and rebate differences as it applies to them in different states. I would never do that to my salesperson. The LH bottom feeders see a price, don’t read the main post or replies.

2 Likes

My intention was to help. I get all your points and now I realize my mistake lol I would hope at some point we have a more mature community so we can help each other in the right way more. I learned tons of useful things here and that is the only reason I was able to close couple of good deals. Let’s encourage the right behaviors all together :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes