Signed: 2023 Mercedes EQE500 SUV $601/mo 36/7.5K $3500 DAS

This is the calculator I did trying to match with my numbers

Just got this 2023 EQE500 SUV today. I was originally looking for a sedan, but 2023 models were running out fast. The broker gave me this as an alternate option and I think the numbers are looking good.
MSRP: $91,490
Purchase Price: $67,525 (26% off MSRP, 2024 models showing up so they are trying to get rid of 23 models)
Residual Value: $47,631 (52%)
Monthly: $601 total, $551 before tax
Due At Signing Including taxes, fees, and any security deposit.: $2,500 (+ additional $1000 broker fee)
Term: 36 months
Mileage: 7,500 miles / year
Rebates: 7500 EV credit, AMEX (says 5000 off EQE)

My broker quoted me something around 523 originally, but when I got to the dealership it went up to 551. The sales manager at dealership & the finance guy were trying to make up an execuse for the price difference, and the broker also claimed that it was a mistake because of the tax rate difference. I didn’t know if he did it intentionally or was really a miscommunication, but I also forgot to confirm the total price after tax, so it’s not all his fault. But at this moment I think it’s too late to back off, and I really don’t want to waste everybody’s time, and plus I still think it’s a great deal even with slightly higher monthly.

I like this car so far, very quite and the acceleration is great. It’s my first EV and also my first SUV too, so I guess I’ll spend some time with it and see how it goes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats! Post pics