SIGNED: 2023 Mercedes Benz EQS 450+ ($775/m, $3,300 down)

Calc Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Model: 2023 EQS 450+ Sedan (Executive Demo with 3.4k miles)
MSRP: $110,000
Monthly: $775
Due at signing: $3,300
Terms: 24/7.5
State: Arizona
*I did use a broker and the broker fee was $699. This was not included in the calculator.

7 Likes

Great deal! enjoy! need to get a deal like that in South Florida.

Thank you! I didn’t think it was possible to one a good deal locally so you never know. From what I hear, sales bonuses were increased this month so maybe you can find a dealer willing to give you a deal in order to hit his/her bonus.

Great car&deal! Did you negotiate with dealers or the broker did all the work?

Any idea what sort of extra bonus we are dealing with here so that we can factor that into our offer?

20% off msrp before incentives? Wow. That’s a killer deal.

1 Like

As far as the car that I eventually signed, the broker brought me this deal. Coincidently, I had dealt with the actual dealer prior in April but we couldn’t agree on terms.

1 Like

When I was communicating with dealers directly, I was more aware of the actual numbers. As far as this deal that I ended up signing, my understand is that it was the $7,500 EV Credit and the $4,500 AMEX rebate (through AMEX but I believe they label it as Fleet). Outside of that I don’t think there were any other rebates/incentives applied.

Yeah it was definitely a good deal and shockingly from my local dealer. We were all set to close with a CA dealer about 3 weeks ago but at the last minute the manager said they wouldn’t do an out of state lease. I was bummed at the time but my broker ended up finding me this deal which ended up being about $100 lease per month.

What kind of range are you seeing on a full charge in AZ heat with ac at full blast? 250 miles or less?

I’ve only had the car a few days so I can’t speak to the full charge yet.

Let’s say I am not financially eligible to obtain the $7,500 ev credit on a purchase but my dealer is offering $7,500 off the purchase price if I lease. Isn’t it beneficial if I enter into the lease with a discounted purchase price and then immediately buy the car with cash? What am I missing?

Generally, provided there’s no early payment penalty and the bank isn’t a headache, it can be a good strategy. Several threads on it here if you search.

EQS is one of the last vehicles I would buy right now, at least wait for a ‘24 with the upgrades if you’re going to do it.

Are early payout fees common in leases? I’m obviously not familiar with the marketplace.

Not sure how common, but I did see some folks mention a 4% prepayment penalty from MBFS. Didn’t see that clause when I scanned my EQS paperwork so it may not be universally true, or applicable in certain states, or I just missed it. But it’s worth investigating.