Signed! 2023 Mercedes Benz EQS 450 4Matic sedan - 24/7.5k - One-Pay $17934 - Effectively $747/ mo

** The signed deal section is incorrect. I entered the effective monthly payment even though it was a One-Pay. I’m waiting for a MOD to correct my user error **

So, I got this Factory Executive Vehicle with just 4950 miles on the clock. It feels like I’ve been scouring the market for an eternity trying to find the perfect ride amidst all the EQS craze. But, as they say, patience pays off! After contacting over 50 dealers across the country, I finally got my hands on this beauty. It took some perseverance, sheer force of will, and impeccable timing, but it was all worth it in the end. It’s like Christmas when you work your butt off and finally hit that success! This deal I just closed is definitely my biggest win so far.
Pics to come!

1 Like

Wow, nice! I’m looking at a loaner with 3k miles and the local dealer wants to discount it 10% off msrp…haha

Thank you! I had been working hard and putting in a lot of effort for a while, and I was on the verge of giving up. However, when it finally happened, it turned out to be one of the easiest deals I have ever done. I didn’t even have to counter because of my approach and all the work I put into structuring my objective. I wish you good luck in your search!

1 Like

1 Like

Congrats on the car

God bless that dealership

1 Like

A Muppet Family Christmas GIF

1 Like