Signed 2023 Mercedes Benz EQE 350+ SUV | loaner 2.8k miles| 36/12k | $561/mo | $786 Drive-off| No MSDs

5 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

2 Likes

Does the discount include fleet like amex or is that pure dealer discount? Trying to work a deal before month end. Congrats!

No, it doesn’t include Amex discount, they were firm I can not stack those. Just pure dealer discount, though the finance manager didn’t want to disclose how much of that discount is coming from dealer’s bonus cash from MB.

1 Like

How did you go about getting the deal? I have a dealer offering a EQE 350 SUV for $58,000. I want to lease it but still get the fleet discount and the $7,500 discount. Did you just email them asking for it?

Edit: Just saw your response. Did his original price include the $7,500 discount or was that added because it was a lease. I’m trying to figure out what I can push for (if they refuse fleet, would they be willing to at least add the $7,500).

LOL, no. Emails don’t work. Like 50 texts/calls back and forth with the sales person and the finance manager over 5 days.
The only incentive/rebate that they agreed to add after the dealer discount was the $7.5k EV tax rebate. But they just increased their discount so that resulting selling price is comparable if Amex/fleet savings were used. When we started the conversation their offer was $710 per month for 36/12k with $710 drive-off (first month payment). I don’t like MSDs and never use them, since I can have a better ROI with that cash than putting it down for MSDs. Obviously you can get a better monthly payment with MSDs, if you are not concerned about losing opportunity/money on that cash.

Not sure the motivation behind saying that - Amex should be stackable on loaners (mb north scottsdale was able to on a loaner last month at least)

This dealer is in NC, they were firm they can not stack those. Believe me, I tried.

Maybe by “can’t”, what they actually meant was “won’t”. Sounds nicer to say “can’t”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean, without MSD, that’s still a top deal for 12k miles

2 Likes

Not really, you can get a better one on the West Coast, but otherwise yeah I am happy with this deal in North Carolina.

1 Like

BTW, I can not disclose the dealership, but it’s not in the Raleigh metro. However, MB of Raleigh were very aggressive after I got the deal and were somewhat close to matching it, so you can try your luck there. It is the end of the month, they are desperate.

That one was the best yet we’ve seen… Even with max MSDs, pretty insane deal that was… But yours without MSD and with 12k miles is still very good

1 Like

This is the best deal I’ve seen in the south. It is tough and rare getting a great deal in south. Great job!!

1 Like