Signed - 2023 Mazda CX-9 Carbon AWD - $537

After a long long time I’ve felt like a lease posted on here has a decent payment when compared to the amount of vehicle for it, given how the market has changed in past two years. Thanks to that sweet MF I suppose.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

I will mention that usually GAP insurance is cheaper thru your regular insurance.
Amica quoted us $31 per 6 months for a 50k MSRP.

1 Like

Some credit unions also offer the product on a standalone basis (i.e., you don’t have to finance the car with them) for a few hundred dollars.

It’s worth a couple of phone calls to save $500 vs this dealer-sold product, although GAP is still not an insurance product I’d buy due to the impossibly tiny risk of losing a relatively insignificant amount of money, but value is a perception.

Why beat around the bush? GAP is a complete waste of money here.

Try to cancel it ASAP.

1 Like

I think it’s virtually always a waste of money, but there is middle ground if OP is hellbent on having it… therefore the intermediate choice was offered for consideration.

2 Likes

Not hellbent per say, but more peace of mind :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Def check with your insurance company for a cost on the gap though. It may be insanely cheap. I think mine was like 6 bucks per 6 mo policy…seriously.

2 Likes

There’s hardly any risk here that you need to insure against.

What exactly do you need “peace of mind” about?

1 Like

Trying to get this in SoCal , no success so far. 8% off MSRP is sweet with 70% residual and 0.00001 MF 24/12K

I am shopping same area. What numbers have you been getting so far? I am seeing a dealer group that starts with H and ends with O :wave:. Best I am seeing is 5% off

I have tried as well. Best I have at the moment is 7% off.

Can I ask the city of the dealer you’ve been quoted 7% off? And these are 2023 correct?

Please share your 7% off dealer. I can bite at 7%

Any luck on MSRP discounts in Texas?

Not sure if your signed yet.

Not sure if you already signed. Just saw these notifications.

That sounds like a great deal - I am planning to test drive the same vehicle this week but my husband thinks it will be a “downgrade” from my Volvo XC60. How do you like it so far? I really wanted a BMW X3 M40i but the leasing figures I’m getting from the local dealership are pretty terrible.

Drives great and feels luxurious. Definitely not comparable to the Volvo S90 I had previously. When you test drive it, make sure you spend time driving it and playing around with it. I think 20 mins would suffice.

Please world is this a good deal!!??? I might sign a lease deal tomorrow for Mazda 2023 CX-9 Carbon edition. My Zip code is 07011.

36 months/ 12K miles (36/12)

DOS 2500 (including 1st month payment and all the fees DMV tax etc.)

500.88 monthly payment with tax and everything included.

No need to post the same thing across multiple threads.