SIGNED: 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD - $406 w/ tax, $0 down, $1105 DAS

Pure. Touring would be way more and they didn’t have 23s left

Thanks for the post. I also saw they give a $500 credit with a referral code. Did you use that too? If you have one would you mind sharing? I think I’m going to pull the trigger on one of these this week….

The referral credit is $750 on the Pure.

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

FWIW, all '23s are sold out. 24s are leasing well, but the deals won’t be as good as this.

How much did insurance go up ? Progressive is making my premium double to what I pay if I add Lucid.

Waiting to see how much travelers goes up, I’ll let you know.

1 Like

I believe your photo has older MSRPs from last year. 75k seems like the proper MSRP. There were recent price cuts on the MSRP.

Also, your due at delivery shows a bit higher because your DA hasn’t put in all the incentives yet. Due at delivery should come down to 1k and the downpayment would go to $0, and the monthly should decrease further after about $18k more in incentives that you are missing there.

Can this be done on a ‘24? Tempting lol

Blacked out lucid looks good

Probably not. I believe someone mentioned getting a '24 in the low $5XX.

All the sub $400 post tax monthlies were on '23s with about $20k in rebates from Lucid. There was also the $7500 EV rebate in addition.

1 Like

Haha glad I found this thread. I just walked in to a showroom since my oldest is a car nut and I walked out with a deal that I could not say no to, and the numbers were quite close. For whatever reason they said the deal could only be applied to a 2023 model.

What was your deal?

K got couple of IMs asking about the deal.

I got 5750 down, with 10K mile with $72/month for 18Month. Kinda same as the OP, plus buyout price at the end of the deal is 48K.

1 Like

sounds like 72. with 5750 down.
so 392 effective roughly

1 Like

What was your breakdown in incentives?

$5750 + fees DAS?
This is on a 2024 with what MSRP?

No idea, I wasn’t looking to a buy/lease a car and was not tracking Lucid prices. All I know was the price of the car was 80K and they were selling it for 60K.

And kid inside me said, yes…so jumped on the deal. And yes it’s 72/Month.

2 Likes

Understood. Most folks who reserved a '23 were given neatly $20k in rebates on top of the $7500 EV rebate.

@Un0 - What color did you get?

1 Like

Cosmic silver or something. I am not big on colors except when I get a Porsche, that will be the bottle green :smiley:

But did he reserve a 23?
The closest I got on a 24 was $2800 DAS and $470 a month

No reservation. I was set to get a Used Ford Lightening (which I may still get). Should be interesting to see used car prices at the end of 2 years or so.