SIGNED: 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD - $406 w/ tax, $0 down, $1105 DAS

Hi All,

Wanted to share this phenomenal deal I got on a 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD. The car is practically a “base” model with the upgraded 20 inch wheels and upgraded sound system (Surround Sound Pro). This is for an 18 month, 7,500 mile per year deal.

The leasehackr calculator does not have Lucid as a manufacturer so I did my best to recreate the deal:

I should be picking the car up in the next couple of days. I will be sure to share some pictures of the car then!

42 Likes

Congrats, amazing deal!

3 Likes

:exploding_head:. Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats. Hoping to join the Lucid club soon.

3 Likes

I have been trying to place an order on a 2024 model, but I don’t see where I can enter the referral code. Also, how to confirm $5000 bonus offer for on-site pickup?

You talk to the salespeople/delivery advisors who will contact you and apply it for you.

The lucid is an amazing car, enjoy your ride!

You have to start the purchase process using the referral link, for example here is mine: Design Your Lucid Air | Lucid Motors

If you click on the link, you can select “Similar Cars Available” to see cars that are currently available to purchase. The $5000 bonus is only available on 2024 models, and it does not reflect in their Quote process, but you can mimic it by adding 5k to your down payment. This will give you an approximation of your monthly payments without having to put 5k down.

Check out more information about current offers and the onsite pickup credit on Lucid’s website: Accelerating the EV Experience.

1 Like

Congrats and thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lucid Motors spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Thanks for posting this, amazing deal!

Is your calculator based on the contract you signed? So is the residual value confirmed at 60% for 18/7500k? And the interest rate/money factor is zero?

1 Like

Definitely not, I played around with the residual on the calculator to get it as close to the monthly payment and DAS as I could. Lucid is currently working on my finalized contract, the actual RV and MF will be listed on there. I will share that hopefully before the end of the day today.

1 Like

Nope. Not missing anything.

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

Thanks . I agree

What does your insurance look like? National General, my current insurer was not willing to insure this vehicle

1 Like

Adding a step-by-step guide of the process I followed to grab this deal. I am not sure if there are any 2023s still available but its definitely worth calling the Sales team and asking. Feel free to PM if anyone needs specific help or needs a referral code for a further $500 discount!

1. I saw a fellow member post about the 2023 deals on the Lucid Owners forum.
  2. I searched my south Florida sales office and saw that they had a 2023 AWD Pure, black, with 20 inch wheels, and upgraded sound system available.
  3. I ran through the online quote system and noticed that with 5k down, the payments were just about $400 per month. However, the system was not taking the 5k discount for leasing a car that is currently available on their lot.
  4. I called Lucid sales (+1 (844)367-7787) and was connected with Yusuf. He walked me through the numbers and agreed that the 5k should be put towards reducing the cap cost of the vehicle.
  5. On his advice, I put a $500 refundable deposit (if canceled within a week) to hold the car while he did some research on his end.
  6. About 5 hours later, Yusuf called me back and confirmed that my payments would be about $400 without any money down. He updated my Lucid account to reflect this quote. I went ahead and accepted the quote.
  7. Lucid Financial Services sent me credit application within the hour, and I was approved for the deal within 24 hours. I accepted the official deal.
  8. 24 hours later, my delivery adviser David texted me, and mentioned that they will be sending over the official lease documents for me to sign and that the car will be ready for pick up on April 6th.

Incentives included: $12,500 Pure credit, further $7,500 credit for 2023 model, another $5,000 credit for picking a car that was available in the sales center, and finally $2,900 surround sound pro credit.

Lucid is definitely a growing company so some of the processes aren’t completely fleshed out. Yusuf needed some time to research on how to apply to $5k credit as an example. However, both Yusuf and my delivery advisor David have been incredibly communicative and are expediting everything to ensure I get the car as soon as possible. The best part is that they are all available via texts, so I can communicate with them while still working and doing other tasks!

30 Likes

Yusuf is my SA as well. They’ve been very helpful! Even responding to my text messages on their day off, despite me telling them it can wait a day or two.

1 Like

what is the cost per mile if you go over VICE going up to 10K miles a year and taking the residual hit? Is it cheaper with this car to pay the penalty on the backend?

Standard .25/.30 cents per mile from what I’ve seen.

For me and my napkin math it’s mostly a wash. Would you rather pay slightly more a month if you need the miles, or pay the amount at the end.

YMMV

1 Like

Confirmed on my lease doc that excess mileage is 0.25 cents per mile

3 Likes