SIGNED: 2023 Lexus ES350 F Sport - $51k MSRP - $651 /month - DAS: $651 + Max MSDs - 36/7.5

Are you from Florida?

Then what should be the fair deal according to you for this car?

In comparison to other lease deals its a high payment for a 50k car. Obviously it depends on whether any deals can be done. Many who lease realize there are times where financing is better, as you are paying much of the cars value just to “rent” a car for 3 years. Your low mileage is also a whammy.

Given its only 7.5 a year and 51k. I would have shot for 400 to 500 max per month.

My car is 67k, and i did 36/10. Ended with a 599 payment. Some may argue even my deal was high.

Great point!!! @max_g

1 Like

10 days later and no pics……

Congrats on the new car!! Where in FL are you located?

1 Like

There are times when I pay cash for a car, and sometimes I would lease. It all depends on the car type and potential length of ownership, etc. Like I said that I wouldn’t keep this car for the entire term either, so it would be alot cheaper for me to use this car using lease route instead of paying cash. When I lease a car, I just don’t look at monthly payment alone, as that is not my prime concern, but what I see, how bad it may depreciate when I am going to trade it for my next car. Of course, my future assumption can go wrong, so I already have set a budget to cover up any losses if my future projection goes wrong. For me to get this car at $500, it would require 16% discount which doesn’t seem possible in the current market. If you can get me this car at $500, I would be happy to pay you a brokerage fee to source the deal.

1 Like

I got little busy that day, then I didn’t want to bump the thread by posting the pics. Since this thread has been bumped, so will post the pics now!!!

1 Like

Sent you PM!

I got the Blue one for my wife. And I negotiated a deal for the same car ( Silver ) for one of my family members last week, got it at $626 ( MSRP was $50,200 for their car ).

@zaimer - Sorry for the posting the pics late!

7 Likes

No problem, next time before signing shoot me a message ill be happy to help!

I am ready now to sign the next deal for this car at $500 any day.

At $500 - this deal will be way below the wholesale cost. It would be an easy flip for anyone. You have to be realistic before making the unrealistic numbers.

1 Like

Button Smash GIF by Jin

Not crazy about the silver but the blue looks really good on the ES. Nice color. Congrats

1 Like

Just an example

What was the RV

55% for 36/7500

Yes, currently on a project in central fl but usually get my lexus in the past from Lexus of North Miami and JM. I like JM’s clean no dealer fee approach but sometimes Pines and NM discount the car in which it makes up for the 899 Dealer Fee… so open to the best price to be honest…

Hi @merc - curious to know what car did you get that was 67K and ended with a 599 payment. Thanks!

Mercedes c43.

1 Like

When did you begin your $599 a month C43 lease?
And was it a zero drive off lease?

2 Likes