SIGNED: 2023 Lexus ES350 F Sport - $51k MSRP - $528 /month - DAS: $528 + Max MSDs - 36/7.5

Just wanted to share a recent Lexus lease. Please share your feedback so I can improve my future leasing.

2023 Lexus ES350 F Sport Handling
MSRP: $50,690
Discount: 11.35%
Incentive: $2000 Lease Cash

Term: 36 months / 7500 Miles
Payment: $528 /month
DAS: $528 + 9 x MSDs

All kind of feedbacks are welcome including any criticism. Ultimately it will help me to improve my future negotiation. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Your calc seems to be missing the Dealership Fee, which for Florida is usually $1000+. Unless somehow you got the dealership to reduce it to 0.

1 Like

I could put the dealer fee then it would increase the discount %. To calculate the fair price, I removed the dealer fee.

But the monthly payment is what it says in the post and rent charges are also correct in the calculator.

I don’t know the market on this car at all, but it looks like a good value for the segment.

And no Phantom Footprints or VIN etching on your deal. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

sent you PM :slight_smile:

Congratulations. Deal looks good. How is the car?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

It is a good car. I have signed several Lexus leases in 2023. In May 2023, I have signed 2023 ES350 F Sport at $651 and $628. Market was way different in May than what it is now.

1 Like

A lot changed since April-May. My '21GLC was valued at close to $40000 as a trade in back in April, it dropped to $34000 in September, far outpacing depreciation I was paying for it. Used car market corrected. And with people getting cash strapped, plus a lot of remote jobs reopening on-site, forcing people to commute and buy lunch daily, new car dealers started to struggle with build-up inventory.

Are you reselling all those Lexuses? :smiley:

A friend of mine was recently shopping for a Lexus IS 350 F Sport in South Florida. He ended up with a Genesis G70. That 11.35% on the IS discount is strong. Was there a Lexus Loyalty incentive available? I warned him about the infamous Florida dealer fees. One of the dealers he shopped at (J&M Lexus) doesn’t have a dealer fee and talks about it every chance they get. He also shopped at Lexus of Palm Beach that gave a bigger discount, and even accounting for the doc fee was a better deal. He LOVED the IS. His wife preferred the Genesis. Ultimately, the Genesis dealer ended up giving him the most for his Audi Q5.

WHOOPS! I just realized this was an ES, not an IS.

It is very difficult to make money on Lexus. I like to buy new Lexus for fun. :grinning:

1 Like

Good for you, man :grin:

1 Like