SIGNED! 2023 Kia EV6 GT | 63,550 MSRP | $421/mo 24/10k | $0 DAS | **FL**

EDIT updated DAS to 0, as I have not paid anything at signing, first payment is 6/1 per contract.
Rebate 11k, Loyalty 750 included in the deal.

This is not the best deal, but for those who know the FL market, and the ridiculous pricing dealers provide, it’s fine.
I had several out of state deals @$390ish, same as above, but nuances in registration and out of state logistics didn’t work out.

I wasn’t going for the absolute lowest, but for a quick easy deal.

If you are quick today and PM me, I can direct you to the GSM who can lock April program today, or replicate next month, at whatever program changes to.
No time wasting or negotiating.

7 Likes

Where were they at discount wise before incentives?

Trying to put together a list of kia dealers willing to go deep for when i shop an ev9 next month.

Dealers that go deep on a 2023 GT will most likely not comparison shop easy to an EV9 sale or a 2024 EV6 sale IMHO.

I checked LH and noted UT, SC, GA as the state where the deals were from mostly. 48 hours of sending out requests had about 3-4 dealers that would be close to what I asked and 1 of them agreed to my request right away. I targeted specifically these states, well UT not so much.

Go on cars.com and find a 22 NEW EV6 on sale for 33% OFF at list, purchase only of course. You know not to contact THAT dealer ever for a lease deal.

It is the extra $3.5k rebate money and better discount, that makes the 2023 a deal.

I disagree somewhat. I certainly don’t expect the discount itself to translate, but generally the dealers that embrace a business model that involves moving inventory at aggressive discounts are more likely to do that across the board.

Yah, theres the ones that have a ton of 23s because they havent discounted at all previously, but those dealers seem to still hold on even in the end.

Perhaps you are correct.

But if this were consistently true, we on LH community would have built out a semi-private chart, not unlike creditpulls DB, where crowd shared dealers would go to and would get all the business of the LH community.

I think like credit, they tighten and relax their pricing based on internal profit needs, which are always in flux.

It definitely can vary, and it’s by no means a 100% indicator, but it can certainly point that way.

And with certain brands at least, i think many of us do know of some dealers that will consistently play ball.

Where in FL? Was trying to deal with two dealership in FL within 50 miles of each other on 2023 GT and I couldn’t even get them to pass me to a salesmen to get any numbers. All wanted me to go in. I noticed one sold their GT recently so curious if maybe it was the one you got.