Signed: 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe (MSRP $64,890): $459/month, Up Fronts Only DAS ($1,459), Full TX Tax Credits

After much market research here, on Edmunds and locally, I was able to secure this deal today with a deposit…signing final paperwork/picking it up on Friday night! The wife is leaving the comfortable, spacious, well handling world of multiple CX9 leases to take on the #Jeeplife (her desire!).

I randomly got “upgraded” to a Rubicon 4xe rental in Colorado last week and it sealed the deal for me, despite knowing the practicality limitations and archaic nature of these things. It’s a “good” use case with only a 6 mile commute RT for her to run full electric some of the time so why not :upside_down_face:…the deal doesn’t hurt too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MSRP: $64,890 (fairly low optioned Rubicon in High Velocity - tow pkg, hard top, mats)
Selling Price: $59,699 (8%)
Term: 36 months, 10k/year
Residual: 59%
MF: .00237
Incentives: $12,250 ($7500 EV, $2000 Lease Cash, $2,000 Regional Bonus Cash, $750 Jeep Code)
Taxes: full 6.25% lender tax credits ($2,965)
Acq Fee/Tags/Doc Fee: $1,027.05
Monthly Payment: $459
Due At Signing: $1,459
Effective Monthly: $497
Leasehackr Score: 10.9

Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Will share on Signed when completed. Thanks!

11 Likes

If only I could get this exact deal or better in California.

Did you trade in the cx9?

Nope, we did not

Nice deal. 5.69% money factor is pretty low.

1 Like

Looks good. what is $750 Jeep Code?

1 Like

Thanks. It was a private offer I got emailed. :man_shrugging:

Looking for a deal like this in Chicagoland but I’ll travel nationwide to pick up. Have a “private bonus code” $1500 from Jeep also do these usually stack?

Been looking for a deal like this in ATX.

Picked her up yesterday. Wife is happy. All went smooth, nice guys at Dodge City Mckinney. Already got ducked :duck: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

The $1500 private bonus code is only good on purchases.

For those not in TX hoping to get close to this, this has full tax credits applied, so 0% sales tax. Not going anywhere near this, especially if you’re in Chicago proper.

3 Likes

Can you share in a DM the salesperson’s contact details?
I’m in Smyrna,GA, I would like to call them and ask if they can replicate this deal, even with the 7% taxes applicable here.

That’s a sweet deal. Congrats!

1 Like

I was able to secure 36/12k with $2k upfront Rubicon 4xe last month. Fairly loaded Rubicon MSRP $70.5k for $650mth

April 2022 we got a 70K msrp 4xe rubicon for $519, 0 upfront.

Those were the days.

2 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

1 Like

Update - for additional hackr points, I traded in our 2021 CX-9 lease 5 days before maturity to CarMax…made $2,200 (and it was going to need tires soon and 20k service) PLUS Mazda sent us back our last payment for overpayment once they got the payoff from CarMax. Win - win all around!

3 Likes

I’m in the DFW area looking to possibly reup my 4xe. Could you send me the dealer info?

Carmax buys Mazda leases? I thought they stopped buying out leases

They sure do! I think you might be referring to when Mazda was formerly “Mazda Capital Services” which was under Chase. In late 2020ish (I believe) they rebranded to Mazda Financial Services, which is under TMCC/Toyota Lease Trust. We had no problem and spoke to the MFS reps on the phone to CarMax and everything is paid off/complete :white_check_mark:

3 Likes