SIGNED! 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Summit 4x4] MSRP$80,910]$1kDAS]39/10]$746/eff- Michigan]

Just now finding the time to post but I signed back in December. Wanted a reserve 5.7hemi but without the tax incentives the lease was not attractive. With the $10.5k incentive on the 4xe I checked around and found a loaded reserve and called the dealer for pricing. Once I started asking the sales rep for MF’s and residuals he just handed the phone to the finance manager. After a couple of quotes i played with the lease hacker calculator and told the sales manager I needed to be $6400 under employee pricing and he replied it would not make business sense for him. I responded with " I thought you may have wanted some inventory to move" but declined the $1100/month offer. Four days later (after contacting other dealers some not willing to go under employee pricing (granted this is all over the phone not in person) the sales rep text me and says the finance manager was able to get more aggressive in the pricing. Now its down to the high $800’s and thats when I visit the dealer and talk face to face and at that point he says he is $4800 under employee and I mention again I need to be @ $6400 and the most I’ll come out of pocket is $1k and thats how the deal got done so I did’nt get the $6400 and i usually only do 24/mos but the wife is happy so I guess thats all that matters.
msrp $80,910
rebates$7500 fed $3000 state lease cash
Midnight Sky Exterior Paint
Customer Preferred Package 27T
Advanced ProTech Group IV
Head–Up Display
Night Vision w/ Pedestrian and Animal Detection
Rear–View Auto–Dimming Digital Display Mirror
Finishing Package by Mopar
Rear Splash Guards with Jeep Logo by Mopar
Front Splash Guards by Mopar
Paint Protection Film by Mopar