SIGNED!: 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe - $65,960 MSRP - $535/mo - $2k DAS + $3k Trade Equity

Just picked up this sweet Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe today here in Las Vegas.

Deal attached above

$65,960 MSRP (includes Luxury Tech II package & 20 inch wheels)

Dealer gave a $4k discount and there was a $10,500 rebate ($7500 EV Rebate & $3k Regional)

Traded in a 2021 Toyota Camry XSE lease with panoramic sunroof & 33k miles on it. May have left some $ on the table with the trade. They gave me $26k and the payoff was ~$23k so a net positive of $3k.

$2k DAS and $536 (tax in) monthly payment on a 24/12.

Got the color and package I wanted so I’m pretty happy

Considering buying this out when the lease expires, thoughts?

5 Likes

Congrats on the new ride. I guess you’ll know by the end of the lease if you wanna buy it out.

For sure, thanks!

Seems a bit on the high side compared to 9ther deals posted on LH. You had $3k equity and still required $2k DAS

1 Like

Looks like the mf was marked up a bit which doesnt help. Did you have the $1000 tdm?

I only really saw the leftover 2022s being posted on here which I assumed had better discounts than the 23. I think all in all, I could’ve saved another $100 a month if I fought a little harder on it. Hopefully this info helps someone looking at this post. And also, I think there may have been a slight over allowance on the trade. Thanks for your input!

The total rebate was $10,500 - after looking through this some more I believe I could have saved another $2k off the total lease price.

Good learning experience. There are so much to learn when it comes to leasing.

1 Like

Reasonable deal, thanks for sharing.

Looks like you wiped out your trade equity and didn’t get the TDM offer but outside of that, $540/mo with $2k in drive-offs seems on par with the bulk of other deals shared on the forum. Congrats!

For sure! Next time I’ll definitely be more prepared

Thanks for the input and I appreciate the positivity!